Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 - Fishing Kayak with Kick Up Turbo Fins | Dune
Experience the MirageDrive 180 like never before with all new Kick-Up Turbo Fins. Logs, kelp? No problem. Our patented Kick-Up Fins “kick back” when contact is made with under water obstacles. Keep a half-dozen rods rigged and ready in the four standard horizontal and two molded-in rod holders for the ultimate kayak fishing adventure. Confidently stand and fire cast after cast. The elevated Vantage ST seat makes it easy to move around the boat. Now includes a retractable skeg for improved course-keeping, as well as the innovative Hobie H-Rail for superior flexibility in accessory rigging.
- Powered by MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Kick-up Fins - Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.
- Spacious Deck Layout Featuring Dual H-Rail System - Everything you need at your fingertips. Dual H-Rail boast the ultimate in accessory mounting, customization and organization. EVA deck pads provide a cushioned standing area and sound dampening.
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield - Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
- Kick-Up Rudder and Tracking Skeg - The Kick-Up Rudder locks in to place when you need it and retracts on impact. Deploy the tracking skeg when covering long distances in challenging conditions.
- Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System - A rectangular hatch just in front of the seat conceals a mesh storage pocket and pivoting storage for two medium-sized Plano® tackle boxes (included). The storage area under the tackle boxes is also easily accessible.
- Anchor Trolley System Ready - Brass inserts strategically placed fore and aft on the sides of the hull, ready to install an optional anchor trolley kit, for anchor, drift chute, or stakeout pole.
- Vantage ST Seating System - Vantage Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology.
- Large Front hatch With Removeable Liner - Large-opening storage area offers easy access for storing fish or ice and can be removed for cleaning.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12'
- Width: 36"
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 105 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 128.5 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene