2022 Wilderness Systems Pungo 105 - Sit Inside Kayak | Mango
The renowned Pungo hull, through rigorous engineering and testing, has reassuring stability without sacrificing performance. Best-in-class speed makes the Pungo the easiest to paddle and most efficient kayak in its class. The patented Phase 3® AirPro seating system featured on the Pungo is the core of what makes Wilderness Systems the world’s most comfortable kayaks. Upgraded dashboard which offers paddlers convenience and many options for customization. It features a removable drybox, two cup holders, SlideTrax™ to hold mounts for phones, fishing rods and other accessories, and two customizable mounting platforms. There is also a recess designed for the Wilderness Systems Lithium Battery (sold separately) which keeps your electronics charged on the go.
- Store extra gear or your water bottle with the bungee cord rigging
- Phase 3 AitPro Seat: A fully adjustable seat means a comfortable fit for paddlers of different sizes. Mesh fabric covers honeycomb-vented, ergonomic 3D foam allowing for greater airflow to keep you cool while supporting the lower back
- Durable thigh padding provides a place to rest your legs for all-day comfort
- Slidelock XL Footbrace System: Easily adjustable footbrace system for all size of paddlers
- Configurable Deck Bungee: Versatile bungee deck rigging can be adjusted by paddler to store gear of different sizes
- Rigid carry handles make carrying more comfortable
- The New Pungo Dashboard: A special recess designed for the Wilderness Systems Lithium Battery (sold separately) allows you to keep your electronics charged on the go. The updated dashboard also features a removable drybox, two cup holders and SlideTrax™to hold mounts for phones and accessories.
- Length: 10' 6"
- Width: 30"
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 47 lbs.
Console accessories shown in the product's listing images are not included.