The Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120 is the most popular Tarpon ever.
The Tarpon is a perfectly balanced performance sit-on-top kayak that was designed to handle a variety of paddling environments. The revered Tarpon was engineered with a unique hull flare that allows for unparalleled stability and tracking while still maintaining speed and responsive handling. The ergonomically designed Phase 3® AirPro seating system offers quick and easy back and leg support, making the Tarpon the most comfortable sit-on-top kayak on the market.
- Smooth-paddling design - Tracks very well, offers surprising speed and turns easily.
- (4) 24" Factory Installed Gear Tracks - Add rod holders and other accessories with ease.
- High-density polyethylene hull - Provides rugged durability and easy care.
- Adjustable Phase 3™ AirPro seat - Uses mesh stretched over 3D perforated foam; large holes enhance airflow and small holes extend support for sit bones and lower back.
- Adjustable footbrace system - Maximizes comfort and ensure optimal paddling position.
- 8 in. bow and midship Orbix hatches - Provide dry storage for small items.
- Molded-in stern storage well with shockcord - Keeps tackle box and dry bags secure.
- Attach compatible accessories (not included) without tools or complicated adjustments via the dual Slide-Trax rail system in front of seating area and tank well.
- YakAttack Zooka II Track Mounted Rod Holder - $40 Value
- 3.5 lb. Anchor Kit w/Carry Bag, 25' of Anchor Line, and Anchor Float - $40 Value
- Hobie Rod Leash w/Quick Disconnect - $20.39 Value
- Aquaglide Vario Reflex Fiberglass Adjustable Length Paddle 210 cm - 230 cm - $80 Value