The Wilderness System Radar 135 was designed to be the definitive angler kayak.
With its specifications encompassing the comfort and confidence needed for a day on the water, the Radar 135 features proprietary S.MA.R.T. Hull Technology, three options for propulsion, and the award winning AirPro MAX seat. Radar models feature state-of-the-art outfitting including expansive SlideTrax™ rails and a multitude of storage opportunities. Wilderness Systems’ renowned premium comfort is continued with the award-winning patented AirPro MAX seat. It can be ergonomically trimmed for paddling or pedaling positions and can also be stowed in a vertical position to increase standing area. With its new quick adjust levers, users can slide the seat fore and aft to set leg length, essential with use of the Helix PD™ Pedal Drive (Sold Separately) or adjusting the trim of a fully loaded boat. For a more adaptable experience, Wilderness Systems’ exclusive Flex Pod system provides the versatility to deploy side-scanning or down-imaging electronics while using either of the Helix Propulsion Technologies. To reduce glare on the deck, the Radar features a premium, matte glass bead finish, and comes in multiple colors.
- Flex Pod OS Console System allows for compatibility with the Helix MD™ Motor Drive or easy installation of your favorite fish finder electronics.
- The Flex Pod PD allows for use of Helix PD™ Pedal Drive System as well as easy installation of electronics including side-scanning fish finder technologies.
- Rudder steering control for the Helix PD™ and MD™ provides mounting options on the left or right sides of the kayak.
- Multiple seating positions and adjustability has been optimized with the addition of cam levers to speed mounting and dismounting with the AirPro MAX Seating System
- Easily add and remove accessories from the front and mid of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed with the installed front and mid slide track accessory system.
- Self-draining molded in tackle pockets. Now you have an easy spot to keep your favorite lures for the day within easy reach.
- Center rectangular hatch provides plenty of watertight storage space within arm’s reach. The flush with the deck hatch allows you to stand on it easily while you fish.
- Stow your paddle securely by your side and out of the way with the paddle park on either side of the deck.
- Tankwell accommodates crates, livewells, and tackle boxes.
- Front and rear ergonomic handles make carrying more comfortable. Solid construction reduces the opportunity for hook snags.
- Molded-in inserts to accommodate the Stern Mounting Plate which allows for mounting aftermarket accessories such as battery-operated stakeout poles, trolling motors, and more.
- Easy one-handed paddle storage within arm’s reach when landing fish with the Bow Paddle Park.
- Orbix bow hatch for provides storage space and easy access to the inside of your kayak.
- Flat mounting surface allows more room for mounting custom accessories to your kayak.
- Large, padded foot rests for support and comfort. Easy to adjust locking lever.
**Blemished kayaks are strictly cosmetic. Typically, the color pattern does not match from the top to bottom on the kayak's sides. These models come with a 5 year warranty.
HELIX PEDAL DRIVE
The time has come for true innovation in motion with the new Helix PD Pedal Drive. Featuring a 6:1 gear ratio precision- tuned to a 14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch prop, the Helix PD is the most efficient and intuitive pedal system ever engineered. Fully deployed, the system is optimized for maximum speed in exchange for less effort so you can be hands-free to fish all day. A groundbreaking auto-raising mast achieves zero draft with a spring-loaded kick pedal, and the unit can be further stowed forward and out of the way to complete the 3-phases of possible positioning. Tuned to the proven performance of Wilderness Systems’ S.M.A.R.T. Hull designs, and currently compatible with the new Radar model family, the Helix PD Pedal Drive is the definitive advantage.
- Precision-tuned for efficient and effortless pedaling
- Forward & reverse functionality
- Easy to remove/install on the Radar kayak with a simple pin system
- Intuitive spring-loaded auto-raising mast with kick pedal activation
- 14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch propeller optimized for all-day cruising and hands-free performance
- Three Positions: Fully Deployed, Zero Draft, and Fully Stowed
- Height: 33.05"
- Shaft Length: 1.35"
- Shaft Width: 2.58"
- Weight: 12.3 lbs.