Introducing the Radar series - Wilderness Systems' first ti-powered kayak with paddle power and pedal capabilities.
The Radar features S.M.A.R.T Hull Technology that combines Stability, Maneuverability, Acceleration, Responsiveness and Tracking throughout the entire design for ultimate performance in multiple water environments. In addition to a flat platform for standing and freedom of movement, the Radar boast state-of-the-art outfitting including expansive SlideTrax Rails, a multitude of storage opportunities, and scupper options to deploy the helix MD motor drive (sold separately), the HELIX PD Pedal Drive (included) and even multiple electronics including down-imaging, side-scanning or both. When utilizing the Helix PD, a built-in steering control system affords easy navigation and hand-free fishing, while the AirPro MAX complements the package with optimized positioning for any mode of traveling.
- Flex Pod OS Console System allows for compatibility with the Helix MD™ Motor Drive or easy installation of your favorite fish finder electronics.
- The Flex Pod PD allows for use of Helix PD™ Pedal Drive System as well as easy installation of electronics including side-scanning fish finder technologies.
- Rudder steering control for the Helix PD™ and MD™ provides mounting options on the left or right sides of the kayak.
- Multiple seating positions and adjustability has been optimized with the addition of cam levers to speed mounting and dismounting with the AirPro MAX Seating System
- Easily add and remove accessories from the front and mid of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed with the installed front and mid slide track accessory system.
- Self-draining molded in tackle pockets. Now you have an easy spot to keep your favorite lures for the day within easy reach.
- Center rectangular hatch provides plenty of watertight storage space within arm’s reach. The flush with the deck hatch allows you to stand on it easily while you fish.
- Stow your paddle securely by your side and out of the way with the paddle park on either side of the deck.
- Tankwell accommodates crates, livewells, and tackle boxes.
- Front and rear ergonomic handles make carrying more comfortable. Solid construction reduces the opportunity for hook snags.
- Molded-in inserts to accommodate the Stern Mounting Plate which allows for mounting aftermarket accessories such as battery-operated stakeout poles, trolling motors, and more.
- Easy one-handed paddle storage within arm’s reach when landing fish with the Bow Paddle Park.
- Orbix bow hatch for provides storage space and easy access to the inside of your kayak.
- Flat mounting surface allows more room for mounting custom accessories to your kayak.
- Large, padded foot rests for support and comfort. Easy to adjust locking lever.
HELIX PEDAL DRIVE
The time has come for true innovation in motion with the new Helix PD Pedal Drive. Featuring a 6:1 gear ratio precision- tuned to a 14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch prop, the Helix PD is the most efficient and intuitive pedal system ever engineered. Fully deployed, the system is optimized for maximum speed in exchange for less effort so you can be hands-free to fish all day. A groundbreaking auto-raising mast achieves zero draft with a spring-loaded kick pedal, and the unit can be further stowed forward and out of the way to complete the 3-phases of possible positioning. Tuned to the proven performance of Wilderness Systems’ S.M.A.R.T. Hull designs, and currently compatible with the new Radar model family, the Helix PD Pedal Drive is the definitive advantage.
- Precision-tuned for efficient and effortless pedaling
- Forward & reverse functionality
- Easy to remove/install on the Radar kayak with a simple pin system
- Intuitive spring-loaded auto-raising mast with kick pedal activation
- 14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch propeller optimized for all-day cruising and hands-free performance
- Three Positions: Fully Deployed, Zero Draft, and Fully Stowed
- Height: 33.05"
- Shaft Length: 1.35"
- Shaft Width: 2.58"
- Weight: 12.3 lbs.
YakAttack Zooka II Rod Holder - $45 Value
YakAttack LevorLoc Anchor Trolley - $35 Value
YakAttack Sidewinder Anchor Line Management System - $30 Value
Sea-Lect Designs 3.5 lb. Folding Anchor Kit - $35 Value
Wilderness Systems Rod Leash - $20 Value
Aquaglide Straight Shaft Paddle - $50 Value
YakGear Paddle Leash - $15 Value
$230 FREE GEAR!!