The versatile Aspire is great on flat and moving water, combining easy handling and maneuverability with great stability, thanks to its strong chine lines and volume.
The up-swept bow helps shed water and the molded-in console, with a two-position bottle holder, offers plenty of storage options to keep things within easy reach. The perfect rec and touring crossover, the Aspire series is an excellent choice for novice and intermediate paddlers looking for stability and the opportunity to expand their paddling experience beyond flat water.
- Drop skeg for increased straight tracking in windy conditions.
- Phase 3 AirPro seating provides back stability, ventilation, drainage, and comfort.
- Molded in console features two position water bottle holder and two small accessory trays.
- Multi-adjustable bungee deck rigging for storing your gear such as water bottles and dry bags.
- Flat hull bottom inspired by the popular Tarpon series provides proven stability.
- SlideLock XL foot brace system allows for quick and easy adjustment for leg length.
- Redesigned Orbix stern bulkhead is better sealing and lower profile.
- Thigh/knee padding ensures that you stay comfortable no matter how long you’re on the water.
- Replaceable skid plate protects the kayak’s keel from wear and tear.