The hottest-selling fishing kayak of 2018 expands!
The Topwater PDL, now available in a 12 foot version, offers big fishing performance in a compact, hands-free, easy to maneuver size. Equipped with the PDL drive backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty, the ultra-stable DoubleUTM hull, thoughtful on-board tackle and rod storage, and a universal transducer mount. The Topwater PDL is bound to be the hottest fishing kayak two years running!
- Ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
- Maintenance-free, award-winning, forward/reverse PDL™ Drive with a patent-pending easy-docking system and best warranty in the industry.
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before.
- Incredibly comfortable and breathable ElementAir™ seat with high/low positioning.
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market.
- Stay organized and easily access gear with two multi-position rod holders and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage.
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort.
ELEMENT SEATING SYSTEM
Just like relaxing at the beach in your most comfortable beach chair, the Element seating system marries simplicity with clever ingenuity by delivering a breathable, quick-drying, fully adjustable seat. The Element seat will keep you on the water longer.
- Breathable, quick-dry material
- Strong and light-weight anodized aluminum seat frame
- Adjustable backrest
- High/Low seating options
- Under-the-seat storage pouch
- Backrest storage pocket
KC 240 FIBERGLASS FISHING PADDLE
The Kayak City Angler Series 240 design features an aggressive dihedral angle for easier pull through the water and a large powerful blade face to get any boat moving. The blade is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon. The stiffness of this blade promotes ultimate stroke efficiency. We know you will enjoy this paddle on your next adventure. Our fiberglass shaft is manufactured using aerospace grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. The result is a shaft with excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Blade Angle: 60° RHC 60°
- Blade Size: 7.1" x 18" (18cm X 46cm)
- Shaft: Fiberglass
- Weight: 34 oz (964g)