Old Town Sportsman PDL 120 - Fishing Kayak with YakAttack TowNStow BarCart Kayak Cart
The Old Town Sportsman PDL 120 pedal kayak provides hands free fishing in a performance kayak that's easy to maneuver and light enough to car top. With instant forward and reverse, the award-winning PDL Drive is the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market.
- Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two 18" tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Cup holder for your favorite beverage
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
- PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
- Custom tackle box included.
- Total Boat Capacity: 500 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 394 pounds
Fitted Hull Weight: 91 lbs.
Removeable Pedal Drive: 19 lbs.
Removeable Seat: 6 lbs.
Fully Rigged Weight: 116 lbs.
FREE TowNStow BarCart Kayak Cart
- Made in the USA
- Built for Life Guarantee
- Universal fit for most kayaks or SUP’s
- Toolless adjustment with no loose parts
- Designed for use with 1” cam straps (straps not included)
- Made from UV resistant polymers, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel
- Easily adjustable
- 6 adjustable width positions when in the bunk orientation
- Bars can be positioned bunk style or roof rack style
- Crossbars detach quickly and easily by a simple flip of a lever
- Wheels remove by a push of a button
- Multiple integrated tie down points
- All touchpoints are highlighted using orange polymers
- Dual Kick-Away Kick Stands
- Positionable rubber bunk pads
- 3-Piece BeadLoc Wheel Design
- Uprights fold in seconds for easy storage
- Quick release components to quickly stow the cart
- Built with stainless steel Hardware
- Built for use in harsh marine conditions
- Weight Capacity - Flat surface rating: 450 lbs, Trail rating: 300 lbs, 5 inch drop rating: 200 lbs.
- Product Weight: 17 lbs. 5 oz.
- Wheel size – 12” diameter, 2.5” wide
- Bunk Orientation Adjustability: Max 21.75” , Min width 6.25”
- Collapsible bunks: 44” assembled, 17.75” collapsed
- Axle Length: 32.5”
- Folded chassis size – 32.5” L x 7.5” W x 4.75” H
$3,249.00 $2,499.00 $3,249.00
$3,017.00 $2,749.00 $2,767.00
$2,789.00 $2,449.00 $2,789.00