Old Town Sportsman PDL 120 - Fishing Kayak Demo | $500 off and FREE $230 Kayak Cart
(You save )
The Old Town Sportsman PDL 120 pedal kayak provides hands free fishing in a performance kayak that's easy to maneuver and light enough to car top. With instant forward and reverse, the award-winning PDL Drive is the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market.
- Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two 18" tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Cup holder for your favorite beverage
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
- PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
- Custom tackle box included.
- Total Boat Capacity: 500 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 394 pounds
Fitted Hull Weight: 91 lbs.
Removeable Pedal Drive: 19 lbs.
Removeable Seat: 6 lbs.
Fully Rigged Weight: 116 lbs.
FREE Wilderness Systems HD Cart" $230 Value
- Paddling magazine's 2018 winner in the "best transport/storage/launching' Category
- Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks - up to 450 pounds
- Easy to load and unload the kayak – no kickstand or scupper posts required
- Bunker bar frame - adjustable width prevents the kayak from twisting and slipping sideways
- Two height options - high for odd shaped hulls that would usually rub on cart wheels, low for a lower center of gravity to prevent tip overs
- Completely collapsible for easy storage in most kayak dry wells and storage areas
Lifetime warranty on the hull. 5 year warranty on the pedal drive.