The Old Town Sportsman Auto Pilot is a high-end, high-tech, fishing machine that leverages Minn Kota's Spot-Lock technology. The 45 lb. thrust Minn Kota Motor gets kayak anglers to their fishing spot fast and effortlessly, and the Spot-Lock feature keeps them there. Anglers can control the kayak’s location with the included wireless i-Pilot remote. The patent pending Auto Pilot revolutionizes kayak fishing, delivering the most advanced fishing platform on the market.
- Minn Kota Motor with Spot-Lock gets you to your fishing spot fast and holds you there
- Removable premium seat with high/low positioning
- Four built in 18" accessory tracks for easy mounting
- Non-slip padded EVA foam deck for comfy stand-up fishing
- Shallow water anchor mount
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing durable flush mount rod holders for quick access
- Includes custom tackle box
- Tournament-ready catch tray channels with storage
- New XL rudder designed for improved boat control in forward and reverse
- Quickly stow and deploy motor when launching or landing
- Kill switch key with spare prop pin, doubles as a prop wrench
- Length: 10' 2"
- Width: 37"
- Hull Weight: 85 lbs.
- Motor Weight: 24 lbs.
- Usable Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. (after factoring in weight of kayak, motor, and a 45 lb. lead acid battery)
- Propulsion: 45 lbs. 12V Minn Kota Motor with i-Pilot Remote
Hummingbird Helix 5 Chrip DI GPS G2
If fishing is in your DNA, there's no such thing as "too early" or "too far." High expectations go with the territory. The HELIXⓇ5 Series answers the call with an uncompromising, 5" widescreen display. This HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 model features CHIRP Digital Sonar, CHIRP Down Imaging, GPS mapping, AutoChart Live, the new HumminbirdⓇbasemap, DualBeam PLUS and SwitchFire.
- CHIRP Down Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view beneath your boat. It's the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Down Imaging detail.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Navionics Compatible: Humminbird provides even more map options thanks to additional Navionics compatibility. Available maps regions include detailed cartography for saltwater and freshwater applications which make Navionics a great option for fishing, cruising or sailing.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty