Are you ready for the most-advanced pedal-powered fishing craft on the water? The cutting-edge pedal drive gets you to your spot fast, and its forward and reverse keep you hands-free and on top of the fish. The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and instantly tips up for shallow-water docking. The performance-crafted tri-hull combines smooth pedal strokes with surprising speed and stability. The rudder control knob is easily accessible for controlled steering. The Element Seating System adjusts for customizable comfort. Slip-resistant Exo-Ridge Deck drains fast and delivers sure footing. Six removable mounting plates for mountable fishing accessories and its scupper holes include one for a transducer. Generous Exo-Ridge Tank Well secures your cooler and other large pieces of gear. Store all kinds of gear inside the large bow hatch with click-seal cover, 6" access hatch in console and the gear storage pockets.
- Pedal drive mounts to kayak in seconds and can be tipped up for shallow water or docking.
- Performance Tri-Hull is durable, strong and straight tracking.
- Can pedaled up to 5.5 mph; pedals are designed for barefoot comfort and good grip.
- Pedal drive unit includes carry handle.
- Six mounting plates eliminate the need to drill holes into your boat.
- Two flush mounted rod holders.
- Center console provides more space for organizing gear and tackle.
- "Mod Pod" cover on center console allows angler to mount a fish finder, rod holders, GPS, etc.
- Hummingbird Transducer scupper is recessed to allow mounting of a side imaging transducer.
- Exo-Ridge tankwell is extra-large to accept a cooler, trolling motor battery or tackle boxes.
- Eight scupper holes drain away any water that enters the kayak.
- Old Town's patented one-way scupper valves included.
- Made in the USA.
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: 13' 2”
Seat Height: 15"
Maximum Load: 500 lbs.
Claimed Weight: 117 lbs.
Rudder: Yes, retractable
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Hummingbird Helix 5 G2 Chirp DI GPS
If fishing is in your DNA, there's no such thing as "too early" or "too far." High expectations go with the territory. The HELIXⓇ5 Series answers the call with an uncompromising, 5" widescreen display. This HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 model features CHIRP Digital Sonar, CHIRP Down Imaging, GPS mapping, AutoChart Live, the new HumminbirdⓇbasemap, DualBeam PLUS and SwitchFire.
- CHIRP Down Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view beneath your boat. It's the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Down Imaging detail.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
Display Size – Diagonal: 5"
Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
Sonar-Standard: CHIRP Digital Sonar, CHIRP Down Imaging, DualBeam PLUS
Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), High (130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz)
Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455/800 kHz
Depth-Sonar: 2,500 ft (optional 50 kHz), 2,500 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP), 600 ft (standard transducer)
CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz (420-520 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
Depth-Down Imaging: 350 ft
Suspenz HD Deep-V Airless Kayak Cart
Easily move your kayak to and from the water with the sturdy Suspenz HD Deep-V Airless kayak cart. Rubber bumpers and attached cam buckle straps make it easy to secure your boat.
- Oversized, T6 6063 powder-coated aluminum frame, stainless-steel hardware and UV protected tie-down straps ensure strong, durable performance
- 200 lb. weight capacity
- Double kickstand and quick-release wheels provide stability for loading and unloading
- Durable, non-marring rubber pads protect your boat's surfaces
- 10 in. premium airless rubber tires with release pins will never go flat
- Cart folds flat and stores in the included mesh bag with shoulder strap
Aquaglide Cruise 2-Piece Kayak Paddle
The Cruise Kayak Paddle by Aquaglide® boasts high-performance for recreational ‘yaking. Complete with drip guards and a MicroGrip™ handle, this paddle produces awesome results for all skill sets. A glass-filled nylon blade continues to the powder-coated aluminum shaft, providing a reliable option for your next adventure.
- Dimensions: 94.5” L x 6.7” W
- Paddle weight: 2 lbs., 10 oz.
- Two-piece design for easy packing and space-saving storage
- Glass-filled nylon blade
- Durable-injection construction
- Powder-coated, aluminum shaft
- MicroGrip™ with drip guards help improve grip
- Drip guards help minimize dripping water to paddle’s handle
- Manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty