The Malibu Two XL can be paddled solo or tandem and fits two adults plus a small child or pet.
The Ocean Kayak Malibu Two XL Tandem Kayak is a slightly longer version of the popular Malibu II, so it tracks better and is a bit faster. The bow and stern seat wells are positioned further apart, so tall paddlers can ride with ease. It comes standard with 2 Comfort Plus seats and bungee lashings over the front and rear tankwells. The Ocean Kayak Malibu Two XL kayak is easily converted to be paddled by one paddler by simply removing one of the seats and re-positioning the other to the center. It's versatile, stable and perfect for the entire family.
- Highly durable linear polyethylene construction offers years of service
- Ample rocker enhances turning, and deep keel helps you paddle in a straight line
- Small center seat allows 2 people to sit comfortably and add a small child or pet, or can be used to paddle solo
- Comfort Plus padded seats adjust for comfort and help to maintain proper paddling posture
- Bungee deck rigging at bow and stern secures extra gear on board; toggle carry handles offer convenient transport to and from the water
- Skid plate on the bottom protects hull from wear and tear
- Includes accessory eyelets, drain plug and paddle keepers
- Self-bailing scupper holes keep water from pooling in footwells