The Chinook is more than a safety aid. With pockets for all your tackle, attachment points for your tools and an integrated rod holder, it's gear that makes you more effective on the water. Kayak anglers attest, no other fishing life jacket can match the comfort and utility it delivers.
- Includes rod holder loops, a knife lash tab, multiple D-rings, Fishing Tool Retractor, and attachment loops.
- The Chinook is a type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- Designed with anglers in mind, the Chinook features seven front pockets for everything from small tackle boxes to tippet.
- Perfect for kayak fishing, fly fishing and extended tours.
- The mesh lower back is a great fit on high-back seats and provides ventilation when the weather gets warm.
- The roomy front-entry design with eight adjustment points lets you customize the fit for comfort and security.
- Soft PlushFIT™ foam flotation conforms to your body as you wear it for unsurpassed comfort.
- A coil tool retractor allows you to clip on line snips, forceps or other tools that you want to have handy.
- Includes a D-ring on the back for attaching your net, plus a strobe holder loop for those low light conditions.
- The Chinook carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: L/XL 2.15 lbs.
US Coast Guard Type: III
Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
Entry System: Front zip
Pockets: 7 - Front
Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
Adjustment System: 4 – Side, 2 – Shoulder, 2 - Waist