Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 with 360 Technology - Special Edition
Hobie and professional bass angler, Mike Iaconelli have teamed up to deliver the Mirage Pro Angler 14 360 Mike Iaconelli Edition. Detonating in Firecracker Red Camouflage, this Pro Angler stands ready to turn heads. Equipped with the award-winning MirageDrive 360 with Kick-Up Fin Technology for unmatched power and total control on the water. The Mike Iaconelli Edition PA360 is the elite pedal fishing kayak for the elite angler. Feature rich, with all the trappings that have come to be synonymous with Hobie fishing kayaks, H-Rail for unlimited accessory rigging, Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield for fishfinder protection, and a variety of storage options for all your rod setups. Custom EVA pads and branded graphics complete the bold look and specialized performance. Topped off with the ergonomic Vantage Seat for unrivaled, all-day comfort, whether you’re spending the day at your local honey hole or chasing lunkers in an elite kayak fishing tournament.
Truly the Ultimate Fishing Machine. The 2020 Pro Angler 14 with the MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up Fins delivers power in every direction for unprecedented maneuverability and control. Staying on top of the fish has never been easier. Everything elite anglers are looking for in a fishing kayak – total control, power, stability, performance, stealth, comfort and feature rich. It’s wide, rock-solid standing platform comes decked out with noise reducing EVA traction pads. Explore wherever you want to go with the all-new Kick-Up fins that automatically retract upon impact. Ultra-comfortable, adjustable Vantage ST seat, dual steering, Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield and an extra-wide beam allows for long days on the water. Mount your rod holders and electronics on the 12-sided Hobie H-Rail bars.
- Dual Rudder Steering: rudder control handles are located on both sides of the boat, for dual steering capability.
- Maneuvering with the 360 Drive: a handle located above the left-side rudder control handle allows you to change the direction of your MirageDrive and fine tune your course to literally any degree of the compass, instantly. An arrow indicator on the Drive shows you which way the Drive is pointed. Ultimate boat control!
- The fully rotational drive retains 360-degree maneuverability while in shallows even when the fins are completely up against the hull.
- Kick-up Features:
- The 360 Drive mast link system causes the turbo fins to kick-up on impact with underwater obstacles such as rocks, logs, kelp, etc., and they automatically redeploy when the obstacle has been cleared and pedaling has resumed. This feature will significantly reduce the chances of damage to the drive, such as bent masts.
- Rudder and Skeg also Kick-up, and automatically redeploy.
- Injection-Molded Drive Well is specially designed to house the 360-steering mechanism. Because of the necessary well modification, the 360 drive is not retrofittable to the original Pro Anglers, or any other Mirage-driven product.
- MirageDrive 360 Weight: 9.5 pounds of pure performance and versatility!
- Ergonomic Carrying Handle built into the 360 Drive makes it comfortable and easy to handle.
- 360 Drive Insertion/Removal: The steering system effortlessly engages with the Drive in the well upon insertion. The Click and Go is positioned at the rear of the well for easy removal of the Drive from the well.
- Pedal Crank Length Adjustment couldn’t be any easier with new trigger pulls, featuring eight adjustment points to allow even more fine-tuning for those in-between leg lengths.
- Exclusive Color: A boat this unique requires its own defining color. The 2020 Color Option is Arctic Blue Camo, a striking look that will have a strong appeal to outdoor sport enthusiasts no matter their chosen activity.
- Standard Equipment: All the great features found on the MD 180 versions of the PA 12s and 14s, including the Guardian transducer mounting system, are standard on the PA 360 Series.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13' 8"
- Width: 38"
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 124.5 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 148.5 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene