Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 with 360 Technology - Fishing Kayak
The Pro Angler 12 with the MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up Fins gives you the competitive edge with full-circle power and maneuverability. With the all-new Kick Up fins – which automatically retract on impact – even shallow areas are now entirely navigable. Effortlessly spin and move in every direction. Hobie’s new Kick-Up Fin Technology provides the power to charge through the water as never before. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem. The PA 12 is packed full of features including six rod holders, the adjustable, elevated Vantage ST seat, extra wide hull and stain-resistant EVA padding.
- Dual Rudder Steering: rudder control handles are located on both sides of the boat, for dual steering capability.
- Maneuvering with the 360 Drive: a handle located above the left-side rudder control handle allows you to change the direction of your MirageDrive and fine tune your course to literally any degree of the compass, instantly. An arrow indicator on the Drive shows you which way the Drive is pointed. Ultimate boat control!
- The fully rotational drive retains 360-degree maneuverability while in shallows even when the fins are completely up against the hull.
- Kick-up Features:
- The 360 Drive mast link system causes the turbo fins to kick-up on impact with underwater obstacles such as rocks, logs, kelp, etc., and they automatically redeploy when the obstacle has been cleared and pedaling has resumed. This feature will significantly reduce the chances of damage to the drive, such as bent masts.
- Rudder and Skeg also Kick-up, and automatically redeploy.
- Injection-Molded Drive Well is specially designed to house the 360-steering mechanism. Because of the necessary well modification, the 360 drive is not retrofittable to the original Pro Anglers, or any other Mirage-driven product.
- MirageDrive 360 Weight: 9.5 pounds of pure performance and versatility!
- Ergonomic Carrying Handle built into the 360 Drive makes it comfortable and easy to handle.
- 360 Drive Insertion/Removal: The steering system effortlessly engages with the Drive in the well upon insertion. The Click and Go is positioned at the rear of the well for easy removal of the Drive from the well.
- Pedal Crank Length Adjustment couldn’t be any easier with new trigger pulls, featuring eight adjustment points to allow even more fine-tuning for those in-between leg lengths.
- Exclusive Color: A boat this unique requires its own defining color. The 2020 Color Option is Arctic Blue Camo, a striking look that will have a strong appeal to outdoor sport enthusiasts no matter their chosen activity.
- Standard Equipment: All the great features found on the MD 180 versions of the PA 12s and 14s, including the Guardian transducer mounting system, are standard on the PA 360 Series.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12'
- Width: 36"
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 109.5 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 132.5 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
This is my second fishing kayak and hands down the best so far! The 360 is a game changer! having the ability to maneuver in any direction is awesome! The boat is super efficient and the mirage drive is insane! Weeds? who cares! I've not taking my drive out once compared to my previous pedal drive yak that would jam up if I looked at a weed bed. This kayak is very dry also compared to my other kayak also. Super stoked and Troy and the gang at Kayak City are just dialed!