Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 360 - Fishing Kayak w/YakPower Lighting Accessories | Arctic Camo - Demo
The Pro Angler 12 with the MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up Fins gives you the competitive edge with full-circle power and maneuverability. With the all-new Kick Up fins – which automatically retract on impact – even shallow areas are now entirely navigable. Effortlessly spin and move in every direction. Hobie’s new Kick-Up Fin Technology provides the power to charge through the water as never before. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem. The PA 12 is packed full of features including six rod holders, the adjustable, elevated Vantage ST seat, extra wide hull and stain-resistant EVA padding.
- Dual Rudder Steering: rudder control handles are located on both sides of the boat, for dual steering capability.
- Maneuvering with the 360 Drive: a handle located above the left-side rudder control handle allows you to change the direction of your MirageDrive and fine tune your course to literally any degree of the compass, instantly. An arrow indicator on the Drive shows you which way the Drive is pointed. Ultimate boat control!
- The fully rotational drive retains 360-degree maneuverability while in shallows even when the fins are completely up against the hull.
- Kick-up Features:
- The 360 Drive mast link system causes the turbo fins to kick-up on impact with underwater obstacles such as rocks, logs, kelp, etc., and they automatically redeploy when the obstacle has been cleared and pedaling has resumed. This feature will significantly reduce the chances of damage to the drive, such as bent masts.
- Rudder and Skeg also Kick-up, and automatically redeploy.
- Injection-Molded Drive Well is specially designed to house the 360-steering mechanism. Because of the necessary well modification, the 360 drive is not retrofittable to the original Pro Anglers, or any other Mirage-driven product.
- MirageDrive 360 Weight: 9.5 pounds of pure performance and versatility!
- Ergonomic Carrying Handle built into the 360 Drive makes it comfortable and easy to handle.
- 360 Drive Insertion/Removal: The steering system effortlessly engages with the Drive in the well upon insertion. The Click and Go is positioned at the rear of the well for easy removal of the Drive from the well.
- Pedal Crank Length Adjustment couldn’t be any easier with new trigger pulls, featuring eight adjustment points to allow even more fine-tuning for those in-between leg lengths.
- Exclusive Color: A boat this unique requires its own defining color. The 2020 Color Option is Arctic Blue Camo, a striking look that will have a strong appeal to outdoor sport enthusiasts no matter their chosen activity.
- Standard Equipment: All the great features found on the MD 180 versions of the PA 12s and 14s, including the Guardian transducer mounting system, are standard on the PA 360 Series.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12'
- Width: 36"
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 109.5 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 132.5 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
YakPower 5 Cuircuit Wireless Digital Switching System (installed)
- Integrated RF/Bluetooth Control
- Last Mode Memory: The system remembers which circuits were ON when Master Power is used to turn the entire system OFF. Then when the system is turned back ON using the Master Power button, all of the “Last Mode” circuits will also be turned back on.
- Keypad action mount with t-nut for rail mounting.
- Remote Lanyard and optional surface mount included.
- Yak Power plug-and-play SAE termination.
- Wirelessly controlled digital switching system with mounting feet and inline fused power wire.
- Designed for 15 amps total current draw.
- Mobile app control.
- Optional keypad hardwire kit (sold separately)
- Fully potted internally for maximum durability.
YakPower Button Lights 2x blue, 2x red, and 2x green (installed)
- Easily add LEDs to your kayak with our patent-pending through hull 12-volt connectors and plug-and-play wiring
- Super Bright LEDs
- 12ft. jacketed cable with waterproof connector
- Anodized aluminum, self-tapping, self-sealing and waterproof through hull housing
- No cutting or splicing required
- Integrated 5/8” socket head for easy installation
Battery not included for YakPower accessories