Hobie Mirage Passport 12 - Pedal Fishing Kayak | Slate
The 12-foot Mirage Passport takes you where you want to go with ease and world-class authority with the revolutionary MirageDrive with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins. When you’re not relaxing in the Passport’s breathable mesh seat, a wider cockpit area with EVA floor padding provides a stable platform for standing and stretching your legs or casting a lure. There’s plenty of real estate to stash equipment on the bow or stern cargo areas and more below deck access through the center 8” Twist-n-Seal hatch. Anglers will love our stealthy Bay Sand color and will be happy that the Passport 12 has a transducer cavity and scupper for simple install of your favorite fishfinder. All this on top of a Power-Pole® Micro bracket indent to mount your favorite shallow water anchor. Additional features include steering system with stowable rudder, two fishing rod holders, accessory tracks, and under seat and gunnel tackle storage.
- Innovative seat designed to provide comfort & support.
- 4 carry handles located at the bow, stern & either side.
- Easy-grip rudder with steering right at your fingertips.
- Hobie Mirage Drive with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins for seamless propulsion.
- Lightweight, durable hull construction.
- Equipped with (2) molded-in rod holders, (2) H-track accessory mounts, (1) Twist & Seal Hatch, and (2) deck bungees.
- Length: 12'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 78 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 83 lbs.