Hobie Mirage Passport 10.5 - Pedal Kayak | Slate
Hobie is world renowned for designing pedal kayaks that are fun and functional. We’ve been at it for over 20 years. Our patented Kick-Up Fins technology delivers care-free kayaking. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks? No problem. Our fins automatically "kick up" on impact. We bring you closer to nature and further from the hustle and bustle. The Passport takes you anywhere you want to go with ease and world-class authority. Every feature is designed with your entertainment in mind. Sail open water or fish the flats. We made sure you can do both thanks to the vertical accessory tube and molded in rod holders. Dual mounting tracks keep your accessories within reach while the 8” Twist-n-Seal Hatch will keep them dry. The easy-to-use steering system and simplified version of our twist-and-stow rudder puts navigation at your fingertips and a smile on your face.
- Two-tone Hull
- MirageDrive with Glide Technology & Kick-Up Fins
- Suspended Mesh Aluminum Frame Seat
- Steering System with Stowable Rudder
- Aluminum 2 Piece Paddle
- Rod Holders (2)
- 8” Twist-n-Seal Hatch
- Accessory Mounting Tracks (2)
- Vertical Accessory Tube (Sail and Bimini)
- Bow and Stern Cargo with Bungee
- Replaceable Keel Guard
- Stackable Hull Design
- Cargo Scuppers for Hobie Cart and Hobie Livewell
- Length: 10' 6"
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 65 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 75 lbs.