Hobie Mirage Outback with 180 Kick Up Turbo Fins - Fishing Kayak | Sunrise Camo
This fully-loaded fishing machine is built for every conceivable fishing expedition, whether you’re prowling the ocean for monster gamefish or stalking bass in your favorite freshwater fishing hole. Hobie has advanced the sport of kayak fishing with the introduction of Kick-Up Fins that automatically retract upon impact.The extra-wide standing deck offers an improved casting platform and convenient vantage point for sight fishing, allowing for superior vision from above while the revolutionary Guardian Transducer Shield gives you multidimensional vision below. The new Vantage CTW seat provides extra width for unmatched room and comfort. Four molded-in rod holders, multiple deluxe H-Track mounts, and numerous high-capacity storage compartments ensure that all of your gear is at your fingertips. Powered by the MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Turbo Fins + ARC Cranks - now standard on all Outbacks - this fine-tuned angling vessel is highly versatile, fast, quiet, and exceedingly nimble. Now featuring our Kick-Up Rudder system with dual steering capabilities, combating drift and navigating tight water has never been easier.
- Powered by MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Kick-up Fins - Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.
- Spacious Deck Layout with Vertical Hatch - Everything you need at your fingertips. Dual H-Track Deluxes with H-Rail boast the ultimate in accessory mounting, customization and organization. EVA deck pads provide a cushioned standing area and sound dampening. The vertical rectangular hatch easily opens for more tackle storage and includes a bottle opener for cold beverage enjoyment.
- Redesigned Bow - Piercing bow helps cut effortlessly through the water, wind, wake, and chop while reducing hull slap. Reflective bow graphics provide an added safety feature. Extra large bow compartment makes storage easy and accessible.
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield - Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
- Kick-Up Rudder - The Kick-Up Rudder locks in to place when you need it and retracts on impact. A large carrying handle makes transport a breeze while providing the perfect mount for your GoPro. The stern is also Power-Pole ready with pre-drilled inserts.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12' 9"
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 425 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 85 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 103 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene