Find the rhythm of the water in the Eddyline Samba kayak with skeg. With incredible quality built into the hull, you'll find it easy to maneuver and fun to paddle on any adventure.
- Unique hull construction offers the looks and performance of a composite kayak with the durability of plastic
- Named Carbonite 2000 by Eddyline, a co-extruded ABS laminate creates a hull that rivals the qualities of fiberglass
- Plastic is first shaped into a 2-layer sheet with durable interior and an abrasion- and UV-resistant exterior
- Sheet is then thermorformed into the hull of the kayak using very high temperatures and a vacuum
- This 2-layer plastic laminate offers incredible stiffness and a hard, glossy appearance that resists abrasion and impact while remaining easy to repair
- Hard chines and a 22.5 in. beam provide medium initial stability and medium to high secondary stability; it's made to move smoothly and efficiently through the water
- Adjustable seat and backband provide support and comfort; contoured thighbraces ensure a comfortable paddling position
- Drop-down skeg allows for straight tracking; adjust its position to allow for crosswinds, current, or wave direction
- Bulkheads and hatches, perimeter lines, deck bungees and retractable carry handles complete the package
- The Eddyline Samba kayak weighs 43 lbs.
Length: 13' 10”
Weight: 43 lbs.
Capacity: 300 lbs.
Cockpit Dimensions: 31.5” x 16.5”