Demo Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 with 360 Technology - Fishing Kayak | Arctic Camo
1Demo- Show room Model help us make way for the 2024 season.
Truly the Ultimate Fishing Machine. The Pro Angler 14 with the MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up Fins delivers power in every direction for unprecedented maneuverability and control. Staying on top of the fish has never been easier. Everything elite anglers are looking for in a fishing kayak – total control, power, stability, performance, stealth, comfort and feature rich. It’s wide, rock-solid standing platform comes decked out with noise reducing EVA traction pads. Explore wherever you want to go with the all-new Kick-Up fins that automatically retract upon impact. Ultra-comfortable, adjustable Vantage ST seat, dual steering, Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield and an extra-wide beam allows for long days on the water. Mount your rod holders and electronics on the 12-sided Hobie H-Rail bars.
- Dual Rudder Steering: rudder control handles are located on both sides of the boat, for dual steering capability.
- Maneuvering with the 360 Drive: a handle located above the left-side rudder control handle allows you to change the direction of your MirageDrive and fine tune your course to literally any degree of the compass, instantly. An arrow indicator on the Drive shows you which way the Drive is pointed. Ultimate boat control!
- The fully rotational drive retains 360-degree maneuverability while in shallows even when the fins are completely up against the hull.
- Kick-up Features:
- The 360 Drive mast link system causes the turbo fins to kick-up on impact with underwater obstacles such as rocks, logs, kelp, etc., and they automatically redeploy when the obstacle has been cleared and pedaling has resumed. This feature will significantly reduce the chances of damage to the drive, such as bent masts.
- Rudder and Skeg also Kick-up, and automatically redeploy.
- Injection-Molded Drive Well is specially designed to house the 360-steering mechanism. Because of the necessary well modification, the 360 drive is not retrofittable to the original Pro Anglers, or any other Mirage-driven product.
- MirageDrive 360 Weight: 9.5 pounds of pure performance and versatility!
- Ergonomic Carrying Handle built into the 360 Drive makes it comfortable and easy to handle.
- 360 Drive Insertion/Removal: The steering system effortlessly engages with the Drive in the well upon insertion. The Click and Go is positioned at the rear of the well for easy removal of the Drive from the well.
- Pedal Crank Length Adjustment couldn’t be any easier with new trigger pulls, featuring eight adjustment points to allow even more fine-tuning for those in-between leg lengths.
- Standard Equipment: All the great features found on the MD 180 versions of the PA 12s and 14s, including the Guardian transducer mounting system, are standard on the PA 360 Series.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13' 8"
- Width: 38"
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 124.5 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 148.5 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- USED ONE TIME