2023 Eddyline Caribbean 12FS - Lightweight Sit on Top Kayak
(You save )
The Caribbean 12 FS features a removable frame seat, equally comfortable while paddling and as your camp chair. The award-winning Caribbean hull design makes for an efficient and stable kayak. The large front and smaller rear hatches allow for storage, while the cockpit features adjustable foot braces and dual gear tracks. The carry handles are balanced for easy transport and double as a one-handed paddle park.
- Co-extruded ABS laminate combines the look and performance of composite with the durability of plastic
- High-gloss, UV-resistant Carbonlite™ material is lightweight, abrasion-resistant and easy to maintain
- Gull Wing hull configuration tracks well and enhances stability; it lets you make easy turns with a slight lean and sweep
- 2 scuppers in the cockpit and 2 in the tank well keep the deck drained, even with loads up to 300 lbs.
- Seat drain plumbs to the forward cockpit scupper to eliminate water splashing into the seat area
- Sea-Dog footbrace system easily adjusts with one hand; the pedals are comfortable to use with bare feet
- High-back, foam-padded seat offers all-day comfort and can be removed for travel
- Stern tank well with bungees accommodates square crates and round buckets
- Large front hatch, 6 in. center day hatch with removable gear bucket and rear hatch provide access to interior space; flat, accessible surfaces accommodate mounted accessories
- Track on both sides can be used for mounting photo gear, beverage holders or fishing accessories
- Side paddle holders free your hands for fishing, photography and nature watching
- Bow and stern carry handles
- Length: 12'
- Width: 30"
- Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Weight: 45 lbs.