2022 Old Town Sportsman Auto Pilot 120 - Motorized Fishing Kayak | Show Display Model
The Old Town Sportsman Auto Pilot is a high-end, high-tech, fishing machine that leverages Minn Kota's Spot-Lock technology. The 45 lb. thrust Minn Kota Motor gets kayak anglers to their fishing spot fast and effortlessly, and the Spot-Lock feature keeps them there. Anglers can control the kayak’s location with the included wireless i-Pilot remote. The patent pending Auto Pilot revolutionizes kayak fishing, delivering the most advanced fishing platform on the market.
- Minn Kota Motor with Spot-Lock gets you to your fishing spot fast and holds you there
- Removable premium seat with high/low positioning
- Four built in 18" accessory tracks for easy mounting
- Non-slip padded EVA foam deck for comfy stand-up fishing
- Shallow water anchor mount
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing durable flush mount rod holders for quick access
- Includes custom tackle box
- Tournament-ready catch tray channels with storage
- New XL rudder designed for improved boat control in forward and reverse
- Quickly stow and deploy motor when launching or landing
- Kill switch key with spare prop pin, doubles as a prop wrench
- Length: 12'
- Width: 37"
- Fitted Hull Weight: 122 lbs.
- Removeable Motor Weight: 24 lbs.
- Removeable Seat Weight: 6 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 152 lbs.
- Usable Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. (after factoring in weight of kayak, motor, and a 45 lb. lead acid battery)
- Propulsion: 45 lbs. 12V Minn Kota Motor with i-Pilot Remote
May contain light surface scratches. Was on display at the International Sportsman Expo.