2022 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 12.5 Max - Pedal Fishing Kayak
One of our most popular designs of all time, the Slayer Propel 13 has been updated to the max! Meet the new Slayer Propel Max 12.5. Featuring the proven Propel Pedal Drive and impressive kayak fishing features that will take your experience on the water to the next level. The Max 12.5 specializes in freshwater and saltwater environments, making it an incredibly versatile kayak fishing platform. Key features include: The bow hatch area with a small bucket, a location for battery placement and easy transducer wiring through the integrated hull scupper. Built in transducer mounting plate on the hull so you do not have to drill into your kayak to mount your transducer. An electronic switch mounting plate that is replaceable if you want to change your setup without drilling into your boat. Bow and Stern inserts built in for easy mounting of a Power-Pole Micro Anchor or a motor. Ample storage and groove tracks for accessories.
- Easy Bow and Stern Mounting for a Power-Pole Micro or Motor
- Dual Horizontal Rod Storage
- Rotomolded Bow Hatch Cover with Battery Storage and Transducer Access
- Propel Pedal Drive 701 Series
- Dual Electronics Switch Mounting Plates
- Dual Side Tackle Storage
- Hand-Sewn High/Low Seating
- Under Seat Tackle Storage Drawer
- Tons of Groove Track for Accessory and Sidekick Mounting
- Hi-Performance Rudder
- Three Molded In Rod Holders
- Molded in Cup Holder
- BMX Style Grips
- Split Paddle Storage
- Transducer Mounting Plate on Hull
- Length: 12' 6"
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 95 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 125 lbs.