2022 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 10 Max - Pedal Fishing Kayak
One of Native’s most popular designs of all time, the Slayer Propel 10, has been updated to the max
Native Watercraft's history of feature-rich designs and premium products has another amazing boat to add to their legacy, the Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 10 MAX.
The drive for the Propel 10 MAX is the brand new 701 series pedal drive with simple hands-free forward and reverse. The drive includes streamed line pedal cranks, super grip pedals with hex traction pins, and a metal weed guard integrated into the lower cartridge of the drive. The drive is warranted by Native Watercraft for 5 years against any manufacturer defects. For those of you with a 601 series, you can upgrade the drive with a new lower cartridge and the crank upgrade, and you basically get the improved drive.
- Improved seat system with junk drawer provides an ultra-comfortable, adjustable, and elevated day on the water.
- Integrated electronics panels and battery storage.
- Hi-performance rudder with an aluminum post for stiffness, and it has a 25% improvement in surface area dramatically improving the control.
- Horizontal rod storage.
- Rockered bow to allow you to get up and over the chop.
- Transducer recess in the hull.
- Bow and Stern Power Pole and motor mount ready.
- Length: 10'
- Width: 34.15"
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 75 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 97 lbs.
The Slayer Propel 10 Max is absolutely perfect for what I do. I’m just your average weekend warrior. When I’m able to, I like to just be able to throw my kayak in the back of the truck and take off. It’s compact size is great for that. The seat is very comfortable, and it has all the bells and whistles to be able to stay out on the water as long as I need. All around great kayak.