2022 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 10 Max - Fishing Kayak | Gator Green
The Max 10 is the most compact full featured boat on the market. This fishing kayak will fit in the bed of a truck but has many of the features of it's bigger sibling, the Slayer Max Propel 12.5. The Max 10 flawlessly combines features and size, making this kayak like no other on the market. Key features include: The bow hatch area with a location for battery storage and easy transducer wiring through the integrated hull scupper. Built in transducer mounting plate on the hull so you do not have to drill into your kayak to mount your transducer. A super convenient under-seat tackle storage drawer. Dual electronic switch mounting plates that are replaceable if you want to change your setup without drilling into your boat. Stern inserts built in for easy mounitng of a Power-Pole Micro Anchor or a motor. Ample storage and groove tracks for mounting accessories.
- Propel Pedal Drive 701 Series
- Dual Horizontal Rod Storage
- Dual Electronics Switch Mounting Plates
- Rotomolded Bow Hatch Cover with Battery Storage and Transducer Access
- Transducer Mounting Plate on Hull
- Under-Seat Tackle Storage Drawer
- Anti-Slip Standing Pads
- Hand-Sewn Adjustable Seating
- Ample Groove Track for Accessory and Sidekick Mounting
- Three molded in rod holders
- Hi-Performance Rudder
- Easy Stern Mounting for a Power-Pole Micro or Motor
- Split Paddle Storage
- Scupper Plugs Throughout
- BMX Style Grips
- Dual Side Tackle Storage Areas
- Length: 10'
- Width: 34.15"
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 75 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 97 lbs.
Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 10 - Pedal Fishing Kayak$2,349.00 $1,999.00 $2,349.00
2023 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 10 Max - Pedal Fishing Kayak$2,699.00 $2,499.00 $2,749.00
2023 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 10 Max - Fishing Kayak | Grey Goose$2,699.00 $2,499.00