2022 Hobie Mirage Compass with 180 Kick-Up Fins | Slate
Set your course with the Mirage Compass - now with patented Kick-Up Fins. Simplicity defined, its time-tested MirageDrive pedal system with Glide Technology and new Kick-Up Fins moves you easily through the water. Patented Kick-Up Fin Technology takes the worry out of kayaking in shallow, structure-filled waters by automatically retracting upon impact. Outfitted with a breathable mesh seat, the Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes this fishing kayak nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Kayak fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder.
- The Glide Technology Drive features legendary bioengineered performance now with Kick-Up Fins! CAMO COLOR INCLUDES TURBO FINS.
- Fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder.
- The durable polyethylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability. The oversize cockpit includes plenty of flat deck area for standing.
- The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.
- H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility.
- When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.
- The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory with two mold-in rod holders.
- Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch.
- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included Two-Piece Paddle with Fiberglass Shaft.
- Carry handles are conveniently located midship, bow, and stern.
- Accessory Mount added to accept the Sail Kit, the all-new Bimini, and a host of other accessories to further maximize the Compass.
- Side Handles for easy lifting and loading.
- Footbrace-ready, with inserts in the hull to facilitate installation: a great add to this excellent paddling kayak.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12'
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 87 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene