2021 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 12.5 Max - Pedal Fishing Kayak
One of Native’s most popular designs of all time, the Slayer Propel 13, has been updated to the max
Native Watercraft's history of feature-rich designs and premium products has another amazing boat to add to their legacy, the Native Watercraft Slayer Propel MAX 12.5. The 12.5' long boat is 34" wide and 13' deep.
The drive for the Propel MAX 12.5 is the brand new 701 series pedal drive with simple hands-free forward and reverse. The drive includes streamed line pedal cranks, super grip pedals with hex traction pins, and a metal weed guard integrated into the lower cartridge of the drive. The drive is warranted by Native Watercraft for 5 years against any manufacturer defects. For those of you with a 601 series, you can upgrade the drive with a new lower cartridge and the crank upgrade, and you basically get the improved drive.
- Improved seat system provides an ultra-comfortable, adjustable, and elevated day on the water.
- Integrated electronics panel and battery storage.
- Hi-performance rudder with an aluminum post for stiffness, and it has a 25% improvement in surface area dramatically improving the control.
- Horizontal rod storage.
- Rockered bow to allow you to get up and over the chop.
- Transducer recess in the hull.
- Bow and Stern Power Pole and motor mount ready.
- Length: 12' 6"
- Width: 34"
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 95 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 125 lbs.