2021 Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 - Fishing Kayak with Kick Up Turbo Fins
Dominate the water in the Ultimate Fishing Machine.For discerning anglers who demand it all - room, stability, performance, stealth, and comfort– the PA 14 stands alone. There’s a non-skid deck for standing—a huge advantage for sight kayak fishing—and veritable acres of H-Rail for mounting rod holders and electronics. All this on a spacious 14-foot platform, with no need for a gas tank. Hobie’s unique MirageDrive 180 with new Kick-Up Turbo Fins provides efficient, worry-free, quiet propulsion.
- Powered by MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Kick-up Fins - Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.
- Spacious Deck Layout Featuring Dual H-Rail System - Everything you need at your fingertips. Dual H-Rail boast the ultimate in accessory mounting, customization and organization. EVA deck pads provide a cushioned standing area and sound dampening.
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield - Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
- Kick-Up Rudder and Tracking Skeg - The Kick-Up Rudder locks in to place when you need it and retracts on impact. Deploy the tracking skeg when covering long distances in challenging conditions.
- Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System - A rectangular hatch just in front of the seat conceals a mesh storage pocket and pivoting storage for two medium-sized Plano® tackle boxes (included). The storage area under the tackle boxes is also easily accessible.
- Anchor Trolley System Ready - Brass inserts strategically placed fore and aft on the sides of the hull, ready to install an optional anchor trolley kit, for anchor, drift chute, or stakeout pole.
- Vantage ST Seating System - Vantage Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology.
- Large Front hatch With Removeable Liner - Large-opening storage area offers easy access for storing fish or ice and can be removed for cleaning.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13' 8"
- Width: 38"
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 120.5 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 144.5 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene