Powered by dual MirageDrives with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins, the Duo’s sleek hull design maximizes speed and stability, while greatly reducing drag. The cockpit features comfortable, ergonomic seating, 4 Integrated H-Tracks for accessory mounting, and abundant above and below deck storage compartments to house gear for two. The sleek waterline and Kick-Up Rudder system make for an impressively nimble tandem kayak that’s highly responsive, easy to steer and extremely durable. The roomy Compass Duo is simple to use and adventure-ready, making it the ideal choice for water outings with adults, tikes, and furry companions.
- Dual Mirage Drive Power - The Glide Technology Drive features legendary bioengineered performance. Now with Kick-Up Fin technology.
- H-Rail Integrated Track - H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility.
- Four Molded-in Rod Holders - The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory. 4 molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- Lowrance Ready - Includes a transducer cavity for you to install a Lowrance fishfinder.
- Optimal Seating Design - The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.
- Underhull Kick-Up Rudder - Automatically kicks up when meeting a solid object like shallow ground or debris.
- Easy Steering System - When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.
- Storage Abounds - Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch.
- Rear Cargo Area - Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.
- Sail Mount - The optional Mirage Sail Kit's mast securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy.
- 2 - Two-Piece Paddle - Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with additional confidence or go old school and paddle for an upper body workout. Conveniently clips onto the hull when not needed.
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handle - These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.
- Molded Carrying Handle - Ergonomic handles fitted to stainless padeyes make portaging easier and more comfortable.
- 2 - Cup Holders - Cold, hot or somewhere in between--we've got a convenient spot for your favorite beverage.
Length: 13’ 5”
Fitted Hull Weight: 92 lbs.
Fully Rigged Weight: 127 lbs.
Capacity: 475 lbs.