The Perception Pescador Pilot 12.0 kayak’s superior stability and fishing performance make it the ultimate boat for paddlers of all abilities. The Pilot Drive propeller system effortlessly propels the boat, even in reverse, while leaving both hands free. The spacious, sit-on-top design with generous storage and accessory mounts makes the kayak easy to customize. Ultimate comfort is thanks to a mesh chair with forwards/backwards adjustment, so you can pedal in the most natural position possible.
- Comfort - A full day on the water demands ultimate comfort, and the Pescador Pilot is built for just that. The roomy and removable captain’s chair features zonal mesh to promote cooling airflow where you need it most. On-the-fly seatback adjustment tilts back for relaxed pedaling or forward for sportier pedaling. The entire seat slides forwards and backwards to put you in the most comfortable pedaling position.
- Stability & Performance - The Pescador Pilot is optimized for ultimate performance that only gets better with the addition of the smartest pedal drive system on the water. Superior stability instills confidence, even from a standing position, all while keeping you drier than comparable sit-on-top models. Smooth and sleek, its fast and efficient hull tracks straight to stay on course and cover lots of water with minimal effort. The spacious cockpit makes entry, exit, and gear access easy.
- Features & Safety - The Pescador Pilot features the built-in buoyancy, stability, and performance you’d expect from Perception, but what sets it apart is the Pilot Drive propeller system. Capable of moving the boat in any direction, its optimized gear ratio lets you effortlessly cover water all day. The system is stealth, too, for quietly sneaking up on fish. The Pilot Drive quickly stows in the hull for launching, landing, and shallow water. One-handed rudder control offers a tight turning radius.
- Durability - Like all Perception kayaks, the Pescador Pilot is designed for maximum durability and optimized weight. This is the result of its high-density polyethylene and one-piece roto-molded construction that provides exceptional UV, impact, and abrasion-resistance. The easily replaceable skid plate adds protection when dragging your gear-loaded kayak to the water. Stainless steel and brass hardware on the Pescador Pilot and Drive are ocean and saltwater-optimized, preventing corrosion for long-lasting performance.
- Lightweight, removable Pilot Drive pedal system with industry leading efficiency
- Pilot Drive quickly lifts and stows in hull for zero draft in shallow water
- Stealth propeller designed for ultra-quiet performance
- Low-profile one-handed rudder control with 360-degree turning radius
- Captain's Chair with the on-the-fly font/back adjustment and breathable mesh
- Chair is removable for simple transport and comfort that goes anywhere
- Leak-proof one-piece construction with built-in buoyancy for added safety
- Optimized design and construction make it easier to carry
- Front and rear soft-touch carry handles for easy transport
- Easily replaceable skid plate lets you drag without fear of damage
- Large front and rear open storage for cooler, tackle, and other gear
- Bungee cord lashes to secure gear of any shape or size
- Easily removable stretch-mesh bow storage cover for sleek security
- Two covered storage zones in front of pedals for easy access
- Gear tracks for adding accessories without the need to drill holes
- Easily add fish finder electronics using storage areas, gear tracks and drill-free transducer mounting
- Storage slots on either side of the seat for staging tackle boxes
- Additional storage under the seat
- Convenient attachment points for storing a paddle
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders for hands-free storage while paddling
- Mounting point and hull access for Power-Pole anchoring system (not included)
- Shallow recesses near the seat for temporary resting spot for small items such as pliers, baits and weights
- Convenient drink holder keeps your favorite beverage from spilling
- Proudly designed, molded, and hand assembled in the USA
- 5-Year Warranty
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12' 5"
- Width: 33.75"
- Capacity: 475 lbs.
- Fully Rigged Weight: 85 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- (2) RAM Tube Jr. Rod Holders - Right or left-handed, spinning reel or baitcaster, this holder can do it all.
- (2) NeverLost Rod Leashes - The quick release strap was made to stay on the item you want have leashed so you can use it freely and then simply clip it back on the leash. Leashes stretches to over 8' and is made of 550 paracord with a monofilament core- these leashes will last you season upon season.
- Aquaglide 240 cm 2 Piece Paddle - offers an efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
Aquaglide 240 cm (included) - offers an efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
- Kayak City Angler Series 240 ($70 upgrade) - features an aggressive dihedral angle for easier pull through the water and a large powerful blade face to get any boat moving. The blade is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon. The stiffness of this blade promotes ultimate stroke efficiency. We know you will enjoy this paddle on your next adventure. Our fiberglass shaft is manufactured using aerospace grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. The result is a shaft with excellent strength to weight ratio.
Optional Wilderness Systems Carts
- Heavy Duty Cart with Flat-Free Wheels ($20 off = $180) - Large 12” diameter airless wheels never go flat and roll over rough terrain smoothly. Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks – up to 450 pounds.
- Heavy Duty Cart with Beach Wheel ($20 off = $210) - Large balloon style beach wheels never go flat and easily roll over sand. Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks – up to 450 pounds.