The new Crank 10.0 is the first of a new generation of easy-to-use, fast-and-fun pedal drive kayaks from Perception Kayaks. It's perfect for lakes, ponds and calm coastal waters. The Crank incorporates a fresh design aesthetic with incredibly comfortable ergonomics for powerful-yet-easy pedaling while providing ample surfaces for rigging aftermarket accessories including two Solo Mount recesses within easy reach.
Featuring a new-and-improved pedal drive, this kayak pedals effortlessly, covers lots of water, and provides the ability to go forward and reverse without removing the drive from the boat. The easy-handling Crank packs a punch and opens the water to everyone in a fun, stable and manageable package.
- Efficient and easy-to-use pedal drive system
- Captain's Chair: folding, adjustable, and removable seating
- One-handed rudder control
- Transducer scupper in hull for fish and depth finders
- Front and rear storage areas with bungee lashing to secure gear
- 2 molded-in Solo Mount recesses - accepts Perception Solo Mounts (sold separately) for staging accessories
- One-piece rigid carry handles on front and rear for easy transport
- Molded-in side carry handles
- Side paddle park - a groove and small bungee strap make it easy to secure your paddle while resting or casting
- Length: 10’
- Width: 35”
- Capacity: 350
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Aquaglide 230 cm 2 Piece Paddle - offers an efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
- NRS Tuff Sack Dry Bag 25L - Drop your gear in the bag, fold down that watertight closure and forget about it. Professional outfitters around the globe rely on NRS Tuff Sacks to keep gear dry all season long, season after season.
- Paddle Leash - Keep your paddle secure while paddling. This leash extends from 36 inches to 72 inches and features a carabiner on one end and a velcro strap on the other for maximum connection possibilities to your kayak, while maintaining unrestricted paddle movement.
- Aquaglide 240 cm (included) - offers an efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
- Kayak City Angler Series 240 ($70 upgrade) - features an aggressive dihedral angle for easier pull through the water and a large powerful blade face to get any boat moving. The blade is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon. The stiffness of this blade promotes ultimate stroke efficiency. We know you will enjoy this paddle on your next adventure. Our fiberglass shaft is manufactured using aerospace grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. The result is a shaft with excellent strength to weight ratio.
- AquaBound Manta Ray Hybrid - The Manta Ray Hybrid is built for high-angle paddlers and paddlers looking for more power. With its all-carbon shaft and large, abXII fiberglass-reinforced blades, the Manta Ray Hybrid has a low swing weight and provides both comfort and power at a great price point. The Manta Ray Hybrid has two ferrule options. In addition to a snug 3-hole snap-button ferrule (0° to 60°, L and R feathering angles), this paddle also offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely. The Posi-Lok® features strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles.
Optional Wilderness Systems Carts
- Heavy Duty Cart with Flat-Free Wheels ($20 off = $180) - Large 12” diameter airless wheels never go flat and roll over rough terrain smoothly. Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks – up to 450 pounds.
- Heavy Duty Cart with Beach Wheel ($20 off = $210) - Large balloon style beach wheels never go flat and easily roll over sand. Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks – up to 450 pounds.