The new Crank 10.0 is the first of a new generation of easy-to-use, fast-and-fun pedal drive kayaks from Perception Kayaks. It's perfect for lakes, ponds and calm coastal waters. The Crank incorporates a fresh design aesthetic with incredibly comfortable ergonomics for powerful-yet-easy pedaling while providing ample surfaces for rigging aftermarket accessories including two Solo Mount recesses within easy reach.
Featuring a new-and-improved pedal drive, this kayak pedals effortlessly, covers lots of water, and provides the ability to go forward and reverse without removing the drive from the boat. The easy-handling Crank packs a punch and opens the water to everyone in a fun, stable and manageable package.
- Efficient and easy-to-use pedal drive system
- Captain's Chair: folding, adjustable, and removable seating
- One-handed rudder control
- Transducer scupper in hull for fish and depth finders
- Front and rear storage areas with bungee lashing to secure gear
- 2 molded-in Solo Mount recesses - accepts Perception Solo Mounts (sold separately) for staging accessories
- One-piece rigid carry handles on front and rear for easy transport
- Molded-in side carry handles
- Side paddle park - a groove and small bungee strap make it easy to secure your paddle while resting or casting
- Length: 10’
- Width: 35”
- Capacity: 350
- Weight: 75 lbs.
Kayak City Angler Package
- Aquaglide 240 cm 2 Piece Paddle - Offers an efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
- YakAttack Omega Rod Holder - This is a truly universal solution that works flawlessly with spinning, casting, larger conventional reels, and yes – even fly rods of all sizes. A 360 degree rotating collar offers the ability to quickly secure the rod by capturing the reel, and allows spinning reels to be stowed in the natural downward position, not hung off the side. Multiple modes allow anglers to easily stage rods for quick access or lock them in for maximum security.
- YakAttack Mighty Mount XL Track (installed) - This injection molded mount functions similar to a GearTrac, and allows t-bolt accessories to be installed from either end. A simple twist allows quick and easy position adjustment, but a few extra turns are required to remove the accessory, giving the MightyMount XL the same gear security features of the original YakAttack MightyMount, with all of the adjustability of our GearTrac. A textured upper surface adds grip while making the MightyMount XL one of the best looking accessory mounts on the market.
- Soft-Sided Fishing Cooler - The main cooler compartment offers 9qts (8.5L) of lined, insulated storage space; the perfect fit for up to 24 chilled 12 oz cans with ice. The exterior is loaded with features such as 4 extended rod holders, 2 side zipper pockets, and a generous front pocket for lures and gear.
- Flush Mounted Rod Holder (installed) - Angled at 30° for proper rod tip tension. Installation hole size: 2-1/2" diameter. Accommodates standard rod grip sizes under 1-1/2" diameter. Sealed bottom to hold rods at proper depth.
- FISHING ROD IN IMAGE IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Aquaglide 240 cm (included) - offers an efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
- Kayak City Angler Series 240 ($70 upgrade) - features an aggressive dihedral angle for easier pull through the water and a large powerful blade face to get any boat moving. The blade is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon. The stiffness of this blade promotes ultimate stroke efficiency. We know you will enjoy this paddle on your next adventure. Our fiberglass shaft is manufactured using aerospace grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. The result is a shaft with excellent strength to weight ratio.
Optional C-Tug Cart
The New Zealand made C-Tug Kayak and Canoe cart sets the standard with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-Tug is the best, most versatile and durable kayak cart on the market. It carries up to 120kg (260 lbs), dismantles for easy stowing, won’t rust. The only “engineered” cart on the market!