The Topwater PDL, now available in a 12 foot version, offers big fishing performance in a compact, hands-free, easy to maneuver size. Equipped with the PDL drive backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty, the ultra-stable DoubleUTM hull, thoughtful on-board tackle and rod storage, and a universal transducer mount. The Topwater PDL is bound to be the hottest fishing kayak two years running!
- Ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
- Maintenance-free, award-winning, forward/reverse PDL™ Drive with a patent-pending easy-docking system and best warranty in the industry.
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before.
- Incredibly comfortable and breathable ElementAir™ seat with high/low positioning.
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market.
- Stay organized and easily access gear with two multi-position rod holders and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage.
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort.
- Length: 12'
- Width: 36"
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 106 lbs.
Fish Finder Package
- Helix 5 Chirp DI GPS G2
- YakAttack Omega Track Mount Rod Holder
- NeverLost Rod Leash w/Quick Disconect
- KC 240 cm paddle
Hummingbird Helix 5 Chrip DI GPS G2
If fishing is in your DNA, there's no such thing as "too early" or "too far." High expectations go with the territory. The HELIXⓇ5 Series answers the call with an uncompromising, 5" widescreen display. This HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 model features CHIRP Digital Sonar, CHIRP Down Imaging, GPS mapping, AutoChart Live, the new HumminbirdⓇbasemap, DualBeam PLUS and SwitchFire.
- CHIRP Down Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view beneath your boat. It's the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Down Imaging detail.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Navionics Compatible: Humminbird provides even more map options thanks to additional Navionics compatibility. Available maps regions include detailed cartography for saltwater and freshwater applications which make Navionics a great option for fishing, cruising or sailing.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- KC 240 cm Paddle (included)
Kayak City Aquaglide kayak paddle offers an efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
- KC 240 cm Fiberglass Paddle ($70 upgrade / $120 value)
The Kayak City Angler Series 240 design features an aggressive dihedral angle for easier pull through the water and a large powerful blade face to get any boat moving. The blade is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon. The stiffness of this blade promotes ultimate stroke efficiency. We know you will enjoy this paddle on your next adventure. Our fiberglass shaft is manufactured using aerospace grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. The result is a shaft with excellent strength to weight ratio.
- BB Angler Classic Fiberglass Paddle 260 cm ($90 upgrade / $140 value)
The Angler Classic gives you all the bells and whistles that our high-end fishing paddles do, at a price any kayak fisherman can afford. The rugged fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades are propelled by a durable fiberglass shaft, giving you the push you need without worrying about durability. Check the length of your catch with the dual tape measure on the shaft (in both inches and centimeters), and get those pesky hooks free again with the hook retrieval system built right into the blade.
Optional C-Tug Kayak Cart
The New Zealand made C-Tug Kayak and Canoe cart sets the standard with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-Tug is the best, most versatile and durable kayak cart on the market. It carries up to 120kg (260 lbs), dismantles for easy stowing, won’t rust. The only “engineered” cart on the market!
Optional Element Seating Upgrade
Just like relaxing at the beach in your most comfortable beach chair, the Element seating system marries simplicity with clever ingenuity by delivering a breathable, quick-drying, fully adjustable seat. The Element seat will keep you on the water longer.
- Breathable, quick-dry material
- Strong and light-weight anodized aluminum seat frame
- Adjustable backrest
- High/Low seating options
- Under-the-seat storage pouch
- Backrest storage pocket