The most advanced pedal-powered fishing machine of its kind got a facelift for 2020. The award-winning Predator PDL fishing kayak gets you to the spot fast and keeps you on the spot without paddling. With instant forward and reverse, maneuverability and stability, you’ll experience precise boat control while your hands remain free to focus on fishing. The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and tips up instantly for shallow water docking.
- Maintenance-free, award-winning, forward/reverse PDL™ Drive with a patent-pending easy-docking system and best-in-class 5-year warranty.
- NEW: Shallow water anchor mounting area with pre-drilled holes
- NEW: Universal Transducer Mount
- NEW: EVA foam deck pads for safe and comfortable standing
- NEW: Built-in accessory tracks on front and rear mounting plates
- NEW: Forward-facing rod holder
- NEW: Large Bow Hatch with Quick Seal Cover
- NEW: Rectangular dry hatch on the PDL console with bungees
- NEW: Composite rudder for better control and maneuvering w/ carry handle
- Element Seating System delivers adjustable, all-day comfort
- Gear storage pockets designed for fast access to tackle or gear
- Oversized Exo-Ridge Tank Well for cooler, gear box and more
- Length: 13' 2"
- Width: 36"
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 117 lbs.
- KC 240 paddle
- 2 - RAm Tube jr. Rod Holders
- 2 - Hobie Rod leash
- KC 240 cm Paddle (included) - offers an efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
- KC 240 cm Fiberglass Paddle ($70 upgrade / $120 value) - features an aggressive dihedral angle for easier pull through the water and a large powerful blade face to get any boat moving. The blade is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon. The stiffness of this blade promotes ultimate stroke efficiency. We know you will enjoy this paddle on your next adventure. Our fiberglass shaft is manufactured using aerospace grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. The result is a shaft with excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Bending Branches Classic Fiberglass 260 cm ($90 upgrade / $140 value) - The Angler Classic gives you all the bells and whistles that our high-end fishing paddles do, at a price any kayak fisherman can afford. The rugged fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades are propelled by a durable fiberglass shaft, giving you the push you need without worrying about durability. Check the length of your catch with the dual tape measure on the shaft (in both inches and centimeters), and get those pesky hooks free again with the hook retrieval system built right into the blade.
Optional C-Tug Kayak Cart
The New Zealand made C-Tug Kayak and Canoe cart sets the standard with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-Tug is the best, most versatile and durable kayak cart on the market. It carries up to 120kg (260 lbs), dismantles for easy stowing, won’t rust. The only “engineered” cart on the market!