This kayak carries most of the paddling qualities and features of the 12 foot Skylark but sports a weight of only 32 lbs., making car-topping and general handling that much easier. The Sky 10 has more than adequate hull speed and efficiency for keeping up with groups on casual cruises and plenty of capacity for the average paddler. A roomy cockpit, (the same size as the Skylark) comfortable Infinity seat and backrest, hatches and bulkheads bow and stern for safety, excellent stability and a host of features combine to make this kayak a fun choice for recreational paddling along shorelines, lakes and easy rivers. Small enough to load on your big boat – toss in your camera, lunch and fishing rod and paddle to your favorite spot with ease.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 10'
- Beam: 26"
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Thermoform Polycarbonate
- Aquaglide 230 cm (included) - Offers an efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
- KC 230 cm Fiberglass ($70 upgrade) - Features an aggressive dihedral angle for easier pull through the water and a large powerful blade face to get any boat moving. The blade is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon. The stiffness of this blade promotes ultimate stroke efficiency. We know you will enjoy this paddle on your next adventure. Our fiberglass shaft is manufactured using aerospace grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. The result is a shaft with excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Aquabound Manat Ray Hybrid 230 cm ($100 upgrade) - All carbon shaft and large, abXII fiberglass-reinforced blades, the Manta Ray Hybrid has a low swing weight and provides both comfort and power at a great price point. The Manta Ray Hybrid has two ferrule options. In addition to a snug 3-hole snap-button ferrule (0° to 60°, L and R feathering angles), this paddle also offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely. The Posi-Lok® features strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles.
Extrasport Eagle PFD (included)
This non-complex, all-around PFD is ideal for anglers, kayakers and canoeists alike. Its less restrictive foam structure and shoulder mesh makes the Eagle extremely comfortable in all climates and the two chest cargo pockets expand to hold even more gear.
- Glide Fit™ foam
- Baja Back
- Mesh shoulders
- Dual expandable mesh front pockets
- Adjustable shoulders and sides
- Dual Closure Buckle
- Kill switch attachment