The Caribbean 109 is a sleek and lightweight addition to our award-winning Caribbean series of sit on top kayaks. At 10 feet 9 inches long and only 40 pounds, the Caribbean 109 is a cinch to transport and store. Despite the shorter length, the highly efficient hull design sets this boat apart from its peers. Tracking is exceptional, enabling longer distance travel with less effort. The Caribbean 109 comes with a high-end Cloud 10 sit-on-top seat standard. Hatches in the front and rear give easy access to most of the interior space. The cockpit features adjustable foot braces, a gear track mount, and a self-draining seat pan. Perfectly balanced side carry handles double as a paddle park you can use with one hand.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 10’9”
- Beam: 30"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Thermoform Polycarbonate
- Aquaglide 230 cm (included) - Offers an efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
- KC 230 cm Fiberglass ($70 upgrade) - Features an aggressive dihedral angle for easier pull through the water and a large powerful blade face to get any boat moving. The blade is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon. The stiffness of this blade promotes ultimate stroke efficiency. We know you will enjoy this paddle on your next adventure. Our fiberglass shaft is manufactured using aerospace grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. The result is a shaft with excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Aquabound Manat Ray Hybrid 230 cm ($100 upgrade) - All carbon shaft and large, abXII fiberglass-reinforced blades, the Manta Ray Hybrid has a low swing weight and provides both comfort and power at a great price point. The Manta Ray Hybrid has two ferrule options. In addition to a snug 3-hole snap-button ferrule (0° to 60°, L and R feathering angles), this paddle also offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely. The Posi-Lok® features strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles.
Extrasport Eagle PFD (included)
This non-complex, all-around PFD is ideal for anglers, kayakers and canoeists alike. Its less restrictive foam structure and shoulder mesh makes the Eagle extremely comfortable in all climates and the two chest cargo pockets expand to hold even more gear.
- Glide Fit™ foam
- Baja Back
- Mesh shoulders
- Dual expandable mesh front pockets
- Adjustable shoulders and sides
- Dual Closure Buckle
- Kill switch attachment