Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Excellent performance in the convenience of a sit-on-top; the Tarpon 140 is built to maintain glide and stability while offering more gear storage. Whether you're spending the day fishing or just going out for a recreational cruise the Tarpon 140 is versatile enough to do it all!
- Smooth-paddling design tracks very well, offers surprising speed and turns easily
- High-density polyethylene hull provides rugged durability and easy care
- Adjustable Phase 3™ AirPro seat uses mesh stretched over 3D perforated foam; large holes enhance airflow and small holes extend support for sit bones and lower back
- Adjustable footbrace system maximizes comfort and ensure optimal paddling position
- 8 in. bow and midship Orbix hatches provide dry storage for small items
- Molded-in stern storage well with shockcord keeps tackle box and dry bags secure
- Attach compatible accessories (not included) without tools or complicated adjustments via the dual Slide-Trax rail system in front of seating area and tank well
- Wilderness Systems Rudder Kit helps you gain control and efficiency in wind or fast current. The rudder blade has a foil-shape for more efficiency and less drag in the water. The Wilderness Systems Rudder Kit is the factory rudder for Wilderness Systems kayaks.
Made in USA
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Deck Height: 15.25"
Maximum Load: 375 lbs.
Rudder: Yes, retractable (included)
Claimed Weight: 68 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Kayak City Aquaglide Kayak Paddle offers an efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.