Wilderness Systems knows the rehabilitative power of being on the water and is giving back to Heroes on the Water.
Founded in 2007, Heroes On The Water helps our nation's warriors relax, rehabilitate, and reintegrate through kayak fishing and the outdoors. Their programs serve active-duty military, veterans of the U.S. armed forces, first responders and the families of these groups.
Wilderness Systems is honored to partner with HOW and would like to thank our troops and first responders for their service. A $50 donation will be made to Heroes on the Water with every purchase of a Heroes on the Water Tarpon 120 kayak (select retailers are also contributing a portion of their proceeds in addition to our $50 donation). This limited-edition model features a HOW medallion on the center console and comes in the signature red color of the organization.
The award-winning Tarpon 120 is known for offering excellent glide and maneuverability. The 120 is the most popular Tarpon model due to its manageable size.
The Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120 is the most popular Tarpon ever. The Tarpon 120 is a versatile sit-on-top that offers stunning performance for surf play, ponds, lakes, and bays. The Phase 3 AirPro seating system adds comfort and easy adjustability. An exceptionally large rear bungee tankwell allows for storage of any gear needed for long hauls while the two hatches provide dry storage below the deck. For 2015, the footbraces have been upgraded to the Keepers XL system which offers a larger trigger and adds 5" of rail length. The Tarpon 120 kayak is known for offering excellent glide and maneuverability, and great versatility for its trim size.
- Smooth-paddling design tracks very well, offers surprising speed and turns easily
- High-density polyethylene hull provides rugged durability and easy care
- Adjustable Phase 3™ AirPro seat uses mesh stretched over 3D perforated foam; large holes enhance airflow and small holes extend support for sit bones and lower back
- Adjustable footbrace system maximizes comfort and ensure optimal paddling position
- 8 in. bow and midship Orbix hatches provide dry storage for small items
- Molded-in stern storage well with shockcord keeps tackle box and dry bags secure
- Attach compatible accessories (not included) without tools or complicated adjustments via the dual Slide-Trax rail system in front of seating area and tank well
Made in USA
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: 12' 3”
Deck Height: 13.75"
Maximum Load: 350 lbs.
Rudder: Yes, retractable (sold separately)
Claimed Weight: 63 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.