The Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120 is the most popular Tarpon ever. The Tarpon 120 is a versatile sit-on-top that offers stunning performance for surf play, ponds, lakes, and bays. The Phase 3 AirPro seating system adds comfort and easy adjustability. An exceptionally large rear bungee tankwell allows for storage of any gear needed for long hauls while the two hatches provide dry storage below the deck. For 2015, the footbraces have been upgraded to the Keepers XL system which offers a larger trigger and adds 5" of rail length. The Tarpon 120 kayak is known for offering excellent glide and maneuverability, and great versatility for its trim size.
- Smooth-paddling design tracks very well, offers surprising speed and turns easily
- High-density polyethylene hull provides rugged durability and easy care
- Adjustable Phase 3™ AirPro seat uses mesh stretched over 3D perforated foam; large holes enhance airflow and small holes extend support for sit bones and lower back
- Adjustable footbrace system maximizes comfort and ensure optimal paddling position
- 8 in. bow and midship Orbix hatches provide dry storage for small items
- Molded-in stern storage well with shockcord keeps tackle box and dry bags secure
- Attach compatible accessories (not included) without tools or complicated adjustments via the dual Slide-Trax rail system in front of seating area and tank well
Made in USA
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: 12' 3”
Deck Height: 13.75"
Maximum Load: 350 lbs
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.