The Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100 is a versatile sit-on-top that offers stunning performance for surf play, ponds, lakes, and bays. The Tarpon 100 features Phase 3 AirPro seating system that adds comfort and easy adjustability. An exceptionally large rear tankwell with bungee tie downs allow for storage of any gear needed for long hauls, while the two hatches provide dry storage below the deck. The Tarpon 100 kayak is known for offering excellent glide and maneuverability, and great versatility for its trim size.
- Smooth-paddling design tracks very well, offers surprising speed and turns easily
- High-density polyethylene hull provides rugged durability and easy care
- Adjustable Phase 3™ AirPro seat uses mesh stretched over 3D perforated foam; large holes enhance airflow and small holes extend support for sit bones and lower back
- Footbrace system adjusts to maximize comfort and ensure optimal paddling position
- 8 in. bow and midship Orbix hatches provide dry storage for small items
- Molded-in stern storage well with shockcord keeps tackle box and dry bags secure
- Attach compatible accessories (not included) without tools or complicated adjustments via the dual Slide-Trax rail system in front of seating area and tank well
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Deck Height: 15.25"
Maximum Load: 325 lbs.
Rudder: Yes, retractable (sold separately)
Claimed Weight: 55 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Made in USA
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.