Wilderness Systems Radar 135
The new Wilderness System Radar 135 was designed to be the definitive angler kayak. With its specifications encompassing the comfort and confidence needed for a day on the water, the Radar 135 features proprietary S.MA.R.T. Hull Technology, three options for propulsion, and the award winning AirPro MAX seat. Radar models feature state-of-the-art outfitting including expansive SlideTrax™ rails and a multitude of storage opportunities. Wilderness Systems’ renowned premium comfort is continued with the award-winning patented AirPro MAX seat. It can be ergonomically trimmed for paddling or pedaling positions, and can also be stowed in a vertical position to increase standing area. With its new quick adjust levers, users can slide the seat fore and aft to set leg length, essential with use of the Helix PD™ Pedal Drive (Sold Separately) or adjusting the trim of a fully loaded boat. The Radar 135 is also compatible with the acclaimed, patent-pending AirPro 3D seat. For a more adaptable experience, Wilderness Systems’ exclusive Flex Pod system provides the versatility to deploy side-scanning or down-imaging electronics while using either of the Helix Propulsion Technologies. To reduce glare on the deck, the Radar features a premium, matte glass bead finish, and comes in multiple colors.
- Helix MD™ Motor Drive (Sold Separately): Partnering with the proven technology of Torqeedo, the new Helix MD Motor Drive is a step ahead in the world of kayak propulsion technology. With top speeds reaching up to 6 mph at a range of around 20 miles and featuring a solar-rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 8 hours and can charge while underway, the Helix MD Motor Drive simplifies the experience of kayaking by taking you farther, faster.
- Helix PD™ Pedal Drive (Sold Separately): Featuring a 6:1 gear ratio precision-tuned to a 14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch prop, the Helix PD is the most efficient and intuitive pedal system ever engineered.
- SlideTrax™ rails: Easily add and remove accessories from the front and mid of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
- AirPro MAX Seat: The AirPro MAX seat offers multiple seating positions and adjustability has been optimized with the addition of cam levers to speed mounting and dismounting.
- Orbix Bow Hatch: Circular bow hatch for provides storage space and easy access to the inside of your kayak.
- Keepers XL Footbraces: Large, padded foot rests for support and comfort. Easy to adjust locking lever.
- Rectangular Center Hatch: Center rectangular hatch provides plenty of watertight storage space within arm’s reach. The flush with the deck hatch allows you to stand on it easily while you fish.
- Paddle Park: Stow your paddle securely by your side and out of the way with the paddle park on either side of the deck.
- AirPro 3D Seat (Sold Separately) Mounting Location: The AirPro 3D seat provides an elevated perch position for the angler to paddle or cast from, delivering unsurpassed visibility, stability and comfort.
- Tankwell with Adjustable Bungee: Tankwell accommodates crates, livewells, and tackle boxes.
- Rigid Carry Handles: Front and rear ergonomic handles make carrying more comfortable. Solid construction reduces the opportunity for hook snags.
- Stern Mounting Plate Location: The Stern Mounting Plate allows for mounting aftermarket accessories such as battery-operated stakeout poles, trolling motors, and more.
- Hull Material: Polyethylene
- Length: 13' 6"
- Width: 34"
- Deck Height: 15.5"
- Maximum Load: 475 lbs.
- Rudder: Yes, retractable (sold separately)
- Claimed Weight: 95 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year
- Made in USA
- Factory Blem
Factory blemishes are merely cosmetic. They are structurally sound. 5 year manufacturer's warranty.