Introducing the Radar series – Wilderness Systems’ first tri-powered kayak with paddle, power and pedal capabilities. The Radar features S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology that combines Stability, Maneuverability, Acceleration, Responsiveness and Tracking throughout the entire design for ultimate performance in multiple water environments. In addition to a flat platform for standing and freedom of movement, the Radar boasts state-of-the-art outfitting including expansive SlideTrax™ rails, a multitude of storage opportunities, and scupper options to deploy the Helix MD™ Motor Drive, the Helix PD™ Pedal Drive and even multiple electronics options including down-imaging, side-scanning or both. When utilizing the Helix PD, a built-in steering control system affords easy navigation and hands-free fishing, while the AirPro MAX complements the package with optimized positioning for any mode of travel.
- Helix MD™ Motor Drive (Sold Separately): Partnering with the proven technology of Torqeedo, the new Helix MD Motor Drive is a step ahead in the world of kayak propulsion technology. With top speeds reaching up to 6 mph at a range of around 20 miles and featuring a solar-rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 8 hours and can charge while underway, the Helix MD Motor Drive simplifies the experience of kayaking by taking you farther, faster.
- Helix PD™ Pedal Drive (included): Featuring a 6:1 gear ratio precision-tuned to a 14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch prop, the Helix PD is the most efficient and intuitive pedal system ever engineered.
- SlideTrax™ rails: Easily add and remove accessories from the front and mid of your boat. Quickly reconfigure accessories based on conditions and the gear needed.
- AirPro MAX Seat: The AirPro MAX seat offers multiple seating positions and adjustability has been optimized with the addition of cam levers to speed mounting and dismounting.
- Orbix Bow Hatch: Circular bow hatch for provides storage space and easy access to the inside of your kayak.
- Keepers XL Footbraces: Large, padded foot rests for support and comfort. Easy to adjust locking lever.
- Rectangular Center Hatch: Center rectangular hatch provides plenty of watertight storage space within arm’s reach. The flush with the deck hatch allows you to stand on it easily while you fish.
- Paddle Park: Stow your paddle securely by your side and out of the way with the paddle park on either side of the deck.
- AirPro 3D Seat (Sold Separately) Mounting Location: The AirPro 3D seat provides an elevated perch position for the angler to paddle or cast from, delivering unsurpassed visibility, stability and comfort.
- Tankwell with Adjustable Bungee: Tankwell accommodates crates, livewells, and tackle boxes.
- Rigid Carry Handles: Front and rear ergonomic handles make carrying more comfortable. Solid construction reduces the opportunity for hook snags.
- Stern Mounting Plate Location: The Stern Mounting Plate allows for mounting aftermarket accessories such as battery-operated stakeout poles, trolling motors, and more.
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: 11' 8"
Deck Height: 15"
Maximum Load: 450 lbs.
Rudder: Yes, retractable
Claimed Weight: 82 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Helix PD Pedal Drive:
The time has come for true innovation in motion with the new Helix PD Pedal Drive. Featuring a 6:1 gear ratio precision- tuned to a 14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch prop, the Helix PD is the most efficient and intuitive pedal system ever engineered. Fully deployed, the system is optimized for maximum speed in exchange for less effort so you can be hands-free to fish all day. A groundbreaking auto-raising mast achieves zero draft with a spring-loaded kick pedal, and the unit can be further stowed forward and out of the way to complete the 3-phases of possible positioning. Tuned to the proven performance of Wilderness Systems’ S.M.A.R.T. Hull designs, and currently compatible with the new Radar model family, the Helix PD Pedal Drive is the definitive advantage.
Precision-tuned for efficient and effortless pedaling
Forward & reverse functionality
Easy to remove/install on the Radar kayak with a simple pin system
Intuitive spring-loaded auto-raising mast with kick pedal activation
14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch propeller optimized for all-day cruising and hands-free performance
Three Positions: Fully Deployed, Zero Draft, and Fully Stowed
Shaft Length: 1.35"
Shaft Width: 2.58"
Weight: 12.3 lbs.
- Kayak City Angler Series Fiberglass Paddle - 240 cm: The Kayak City Angler Series 240 design features an aggressive dihedral angle for easier pull through the water and a large powerful blade face to get any boat moving. The blade is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon. The stiffness of this blade promotes ultimate stroke efficiency. We know you will enjoy this paddle on your next adventure. Our fiberglass shaft is manufactured using aerospace grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. The result is a shaft with excellent strength to weight ratio. MSRP $119
- 2 - RAM Tube Jr. Rod Holder with 6" Extension and Quick Release Track Mount: RAM’s latest entry into their diverse fishing rod holder line of products is the RAM Tube Jr. Right or left-handed, spinning reel or level wind, this holder can do it all. Ideally suited for a wide range of uses and vessels, this holder is great for the family that fishes together or a fleet of kayaks needing a single yet versatile rod holder for everyday use. Accommodates spinning and bait-casting reels. For the serious kayak angler, the RAM® Quick Release Track Base is a universal mounting solution for a wide variety of RAM kayak products. The RAM Adapt-A-Post™ Quick Release Track base is available to mount the full line of RAM Post and Spline rod holders, for your heavier fishing rod set-ups. Designed to accommodate most kayak tracks, quickly fasten and adjust the base to your existing track system or add a track system to kayak set up. To adjust, simply depress the release buttons and turn the ball counter-clockwise. The base will slide along the track, giving you the ultimate flexibility in re-positioning your rod holder or mounted device. The RAM Quick Release Track base can be installed at any point along the track without the need to feed in from one end of the track. A necessity for all fishing enthusiasts, the RAM Quick Release Track Base is certain to create more mounting options on whatever you choose to take to the water. MSRP $70
- 2 - Hobie Rod Leash w/Quick Disconnect: Keep those nice fishing rods from swimming away with the Hobie Rod Leash. Secure the rod leash to your boat with the brass snap and your rod with the adjustable bungee loop. A quick snap connection feature allows easy detachment of the Hobie Rod Leash when needed. Heavy duty webbing construction and quick connect hook. MSRP $38.78
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.