The Perception Pescador Pro 12.0 kayak leads the pack with serious fishing performance, stability, and comfort. The sit-on-top design offers generous storage and accessory mount options that make it easy to outfit the boat for all-day excursions. The removable and adjustable camp chair is the most comfortable seat found on any fishing kayak. The longer length remains maneuverable, while adding speed, cargo space, and stability—perfect for accessing quiet waters beyond the reach of other boaters.
Ultimate comfort is what the Pescador Pro is known for. The Pro Seat’s smart design improves upon your favorite camp chair and is removable, too, so you can enjoy it at the beach or around the fire. Two-level adjustment means the seat can be lowered for relaxed paddling or raised for accurate casting. Easily adjustable footrests customize fit for paddlers of all sizes. No low back pain or leg pain
Stability & Performance
The Pescador Pro’s sit-on-top design offers the steady stability required for precisely targeting and fighting fish. Smooth and fun to paddle, its fast and efficient hull tracks straight to stay on course with little effort. The spacious cockpit makes entry and exit easy. The 10.0 model has increased maneuverability and is easier to carry, while the larger 12.0 model adds speed, storage, capacity and stability.
Features & Safety
The Pescador Pro is engineered and tested to be among the safest and seaworthy fishing kayaks on the water with built-in buoyancy and stability that gives you the confidence to fish harder. The high-performance design features ample storage, gear tracks, and other mounting options for adding a fish finder, rod holders, camera, and more. Front and rear comfort carry handles and light weight make it easy to carry into quiet, hard-to-reach waters.
Like all Perception kayaks, the Pescador Pro is designed for maximum durability and optimized weight. This is the result of its high-density polyethylene and one-piece roto-molded construction that provides exceptional UV, impact, and abrasion-resistance. Ocean and saltwater-optimized hardware and finishes prevent corrosion for long-lasting performance.
- Removable Pro Seat doubles as a camp chair and simplifies storage
- 2-level seat adjustment and breathable mesh for ultimate all-day comfort and no pain
- Seat can be lowered for relaxed paddling or raised for optimum casting
- Leak-proof one-piece construction with built-in buoyancy for added safety
- Optimized design and construction make it easier to carry
- Front, rear, and side molded-in carry handles for easy transport and security when stored outdoors
- Easily replaceable skid plate lets you drag without fear of damage
- Large front and rear open storage for cooler, tackle, and other gear
- Additional rod tip recess for a clean deck
- Bungee cord lashes to secure gear of any shape or size
- Easily removable stretch-mesh bow storage cover for sleek security
- Gear tracks for adding accessories without the need to drill holes
- Fish finder console with battery zone and drill-free transducer mounting
- Convenient drink holder keeps your favorite beverage from spilling
- Two molded-in rod holders for hands-free storage while paddling
- 5-inch deck plate behind seat for access to deck accessory mounting zones
- Quick-adjust footrests accommodate paddlers of all sizes
- Proudly designed, molded, and hand assembled in the USA
- 5-Year Warranty
BOAT WEIGHT: 64 lbs.
DECK HEIGHT: 14.5"
MAX CAPACITY: 375 lbs.
FISHING PACKAGE INCLUDES
Kayak City Angler Paddle 240 cm
An efficient, all-purpose paddle designed for performance. Powder-coated aluminum shaft offers superior strength and lightweight while durable injection-molded blades deliver smooth, efficient power.
YakAttack LevorLoc Anchor Trolley
The first anchor trolley designed specifically for the job, the YakAttack LeverLoc Anchor Trolley features a LeverLoc line clamp, which locks your trolley line in place with a simple “flip of a switch” motion. Keeping the trolley lines in line is the PadHook, a simple but clever design that combines the functionality of both a pad-eye and a hook, keeping even the tightest trolley lines in place on the side of the kayak, not over your gunwale. When not in use, the easy-knot trolley ring snaps into the base of the LeverLoc, quietly secured until deployed. Includes 35’ of USA made 550 paracord with a highly reflective tracer. Features Harken® Pulleys for super smooth operation.
YakAttack SideWinder Anchor Line Reel
Get your anchor line under control with the SideWinder! Designed to make anchor line management simple and effective, the YakAttack SideWinder has some great features packed into a simple and effective design. The line lock groove keeps just the right amount of line deployed, and the tail rope passage means it can be deployed outside your anchor trolley ring for true quick release in dangerous situations. For flat water with no current, use the track mount holes in conjunction with Mighty Bolts and knobs from YakAttack to attach the SideWinder directly to your kayak's track system.
Sea-Lect Designs 3.5 lb. Folding Anchor Kit
The SEA-LECT Designs Folding Anchor Kit includes everything you need to get started. It comes with a 3.5 lb. folding anchor, 20' of 3/16" line, and a handy mesh bag.
Hobie Rod Leash with Quick Release Clip
Keep those nice fishing rods from swimming away with the Hobie Rod Leash. Secure the rod leash to your boat with the brass snap and your rod with the adjustable bungee loop. A quick snap connection feature allows easy detachment of the Hobie Rod Leash when needed. Heavy duty webbing construction and quick connect hook.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.