Pedal-Driven Performance at an Unbelievable Price
The Perception Pescador Pilot 12.0 kayak’s superior stability and fishing performance make it the ultimate boat for paddlers of all abilities. The Pilot Drive propeller system effortlessly propels the boat, even in reverse, while leaving both hands free. The spacious, sit-on-top design with generous storage and accessory mounts makes the kayak easy to customize. Ultimate comfort is thanks to a mesh chair with forwards/backwards adjustment, so you can pedal in the most natural position possible.
A full day on the water demands ultimate comfort, and the Pescador Pilot is built for just that. The roomy and removable captain’s chair features zonal mesh to promote cooling airflow where you need it most. On-the-fly seatback adjustment tilts back for relaxed pedaling or forward for sportier pedaling. The entire seat slides forwards and backwards to put you in the most comfortable pedaling position.
Stability & Performance
The Pescador Pilot is optimized for ultimate performance that only gets better with the addition of the smartest pedal drive system on the water. Superior stability instills confidence, even from a standing position, all while keeping you drier than comparable sit-on-top models. Smooth and sleek, its fast and efficient hull tracks straight to stay on course and cover lots of water with minimal effort. The spacious cockpit makes entry, exit, and gear access easy.
Features & Safety
The Pescador Pilot features the built-in buoyancy, stability, and performance you’d expect from Perception, but what sets it apart is the Pilot Drive propeller system. Capable of moving the boat in any direction, its optimized gear ratio lets you effortlessly cover water all day. The system is stealth, too, for quietly sneaking up on fish. The Pilot Drive quickly stows in the hull for launching, landing, and shallow water. One-handed rudder control offers a tight turning radius.
Like all Perception kayaks, the Pescador Pilot is designed for maximum durability and optimized weight. This is the result of its high-density polyethylene and one-piece roto-molded construction that provides exceptional UV, impact, and abrasion-resistance. The easily replaceable skid plate adds protection when dragging your gear-loaded kayak to the water. Stainless steel and brass hardware on the Pescador Pilot and Drive are ocean and saltwater-optimized, preventing corrosion for long-lasting performance.
- Lightweight, removable Pilot Drive pedal system with industry leading efficiency
- Pilot Drive quickly lifts and stows in hull for zero draft in shallow water
- Stealth propeller designed for ultra-quiet performance
- Low-profile one-handed rudder control with 360-degree turning radius
- Captain's Chair with the on-the-fly font/back adjustment and breathable mesh
- Chair is removable for simple transport and comfort that goes anywhere
- Leak-proof one-piece construction with built-in buoyancy for added safety
- Optimized design and construction make it easier to carry
- Front and rear soft-touch carry handles for easy transport
- Easily replaceable skid plate lets you drag without fear of damage
- Large front and rear open storage for cooler, tackle, and other gear
- Bungee cord lashes to secure gear of any shape or size
- Easily removable stretch-mesh bow storage cover for sleek security
- Two covered storage zones in front of pedals for easy access
- Gear tracks for adding accessories without the need to drill holes
- Easily add fish finder electronics using storage areas, gear tracks and drill-free transducer mounting
- Storage slots on either side of the seat for staging tackle boxes
- Additional storage under the seat
- Convenient attachment points for storing a paddle
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders for hands-free storage while paddling
- Mounting point and hull access for Power-Pole anchoring system (not included)
- Shallow recesses near the seat for temporary resting spot for small items such as pliers, baits and weights
- Convenient drink holder keeps your favorite beverage from spilling
- Proudly designed, molded, and hand assembled in the USA
- 5-Year Warranty
LENGTH: 12' 5”
BOAT WEIGHT: 85 lbs.
DECK HEIGHT: 16"
MAX CAPACITY: 475 lbs.
FISHING PACKAGE INCLUDES
Kayak City Angler Fiberglass Paddle 240 cm
The Kayak City Angler Series 240 design features an aggressive dihedral angle for easier pull through the water and a large powerful blade face to get any boat moving. The blade is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon. The stiffness of this blade promotes ultimate stroke efficiency. Our fiberglass shaft is manufactured using aerospace grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. The result is a shaft with excellent strength to weight ratio. We know you will enjoy this paddle on your next adventure.
YakAttack LevorLoc Anchor Trolley
The first anchor trolley designed specifically for the job, the YakAttack LeverLoc Anchor Trolley features a LeverLoc line clamp, which locks your trolley line in place with a simple “flip of a switch” motion. Keeping the trolley lines in line is the PadHook, a simple but clever design that combines the functionality of both a pad-eye and a hook, keeping even the tightest trolley lines in place on the side of the kayak, not over your gunwale. When not in use, the easy-knot trolley ring snaps into the base of the LeverLoc, quietly secured until deployed. Includes 35’ of USA made 550 paracord with a highly reflective tracer. Features Harken® Pulleys for super smooth operation.
YakAttack SideWinder Anchor Line Reel
Get your anchor line under control with the SideWinder! Designed to make anchor line management simple and effective, the YakAttack SideWinder has some great features packed into a simple and effective design. The line lock groove keeps just the right amount of line deployed, and the tail rope passage means it can be deployed outside your anchor trolley ring for true quick release in dangerous situations. For flat water with no current, use the track mount holes in conjunction with Mighty Bolts and knobs from YakAttack to attach the SideWinder directly to your kayak's track system.
Sea-Lect Designs 3.5 lb. Folding Anchor Kit
The SEA-LECT Designs Folding Anchor Kit includes everything you need to get started. It comes with a 3.5 lb. folding anchor, 20' of 3/16" line, and a handy mesh bag.
Hobie Rod Leash with Quick Release Clip
Keep those nice fishing rods from swimming away with the Hobie Rod Leash. Secure the rod leash to your boat with the brass snap and your rod with the adjustable bungee loop. A quick snap connection feature allows easy detachment of the Hobie Rod Leash when needed. Heavy duty webbing construction and quick connect hook.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.