There's a new Predator in the water! Don't let the short length fool you... While 14 inches in length separate the Predator MX from the Predator 13, the MX is much more than a shorter version of the Predator 13. The Predator MX maintains all the other key elements of the Predator design including: Element Seating System, 6 removable mounting plates, side mount paddle storage, rod tip protectors and rod holders, molded paddle rest, side tackle pockets and generous storage space for all your gear. For anglers wanting to stand and site fish or cast, the tri hull design still offers maximum stability and safety. Working a current break on a river? Maneuvering in flooded timber or on farm ponds? Then this is the boat for you! Plus, you’ll like the open deck, so you can move around inside as well as the MX moves on water.
- Element Seating System Form meets function and comfort meets cast in this remarkably versatile seat designed specifically for the angler. The TRAVEL position provides a lower center of gravity when you need more stability. The ATTACK position provides raised seating when fishing. The seating system can be quickly flipped out of the way into the STAND-UP position for poling, sighting and casting. Performance Tri-Hull is durable, strong and straight tracking.
- Performance Crafted Tri-Hull LT900 polyethylene delivers incredible durability and strength. Tri-Hull design offers superior stability and tracking. The Predator hull comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Slip Resistant Exo-Ridge Deck Proprietary textured design ensures you and your gear stay dry and secure.
- Exo-Ridge Tank Well Large capacity Exo-Ridge design keeps all your gear accessible and dry. Ideal for cooler, battery for trolling motor or tackle boxes.
- Removable Mounting Plates Strategically placed high-strength mounts mean no more drilling into your boat hull. Customize with rod holders, fish finders, slide tracks or GPS.
- Two Flush Mounted Rod Holders Angled at 30° they are perfect for trolling or simply just storing your rods and/or net. The Flush Mount Rod Holder is capped on bottom to prevent leaks.
- Rod Tip Holders & Rod Retainer Bungees Dual-tip holders at the bow make storing easy. Side-mounted retainers allow for convenient grab-and-cast.
- Humminbird® Transducer Scupper Designed to support the latest Side Imaging transducer technology, the recessed scupper port provides convenient built-in mounting.
- Molded Paddle Rest Molded paddle rests allow for a quick placement to free up your hands.
- Large Bow Hatch with Click Seal Cover Roomy hatch opening is perfect for gear bags and more. Locks securely with one simple click. Keeps gear secure and dry.
- Dual Tackle Holders Convenient recessed storage on both sides provides quick access to your gear.
- Support Track Foot Brace System A comfortable foot brace system with contoured rubber and extra padding (great for bare feet) to provide a secure grip and added control. With an intuitive easy-to-reach adjustment system and position indicators it is easy to get the foot braces set to the same comfortable length on both sides.
- Stand-Up Assist Strap Provides added leverage when standing.
- Made in the USA
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Seat Height: 15"
Maximum Load: 400 lbs.
Claimed Weight: 82 lbs.
Rudder: Yes, retractable (sold separately)
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Paddle Package Includes
- Carlisle Predator Angler Paddle - 240 cm
Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene blades in camo colors are lightweight and durable. The asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape combined with a lightweight, flexible fiberglass shaft produces smooth yet powerful strokes.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.