The Predator 13 was completely engineered – below and above the waterline – to deliver the perfect platform for fishing and on-water sporting. Our Pro Staff examined seating, rod placement, paddle holders and total “fish-ability” and incorporated it all into this revolutionary boat. Something changes when you take your fishing to the surface level. It alters the playing field and provides a more personal connection to your environment – and the battles that take place there. You just may find the closer you get to the water, the further you can take your game.
- Element Seating System Form meets function and comfort meets cast in this remarkably versatile seat designed specifically for the angler. The TRAVEL position provides a lower center of gravity when you need more stability. The ATTACK position provides raised seating when fishing. The seating system can be quickly flipped out of the way into the STAND-UP position for poling, sighting and casting. Performance Tri-Hull is durable, strong and straight tracking.
- Performance Crafted Tri-Hull LT900 polyethylene delivers incredible durability and strength. Tri-Hull design offers superior stability and tracking. The Predator hull comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Slip Resistant Exo-Ridge Deck Proprietary textured design ensures you and your gear stay dry and secure.
- Exo-Ridge Tank Well Large capacity Exo-Ridge design keeps all your gear accessible and dry. Ideal for cooler, battery for trolling motor or tackle boxes.
- Removable Mounting Plates Strategically placed high-strength mounts mean no more drilling into your boat hull. Customize with rod holders, fish finders, slide tracks or GPS.
- Center Console with Mod Pod Cover Mount arrange and customize gear, including paddle leashes, GPS, fish finders and rod holders, open to reveal storage access. This unique hatch system provides easy access to your fishing rods and has been redesigned for gear management with the following features: Cup holder, Accessory plate, Splash resistant storage compartment, Magnet, Sliding tackle storage trays.
- Two Flush Mounted Rod Holders Angled at 30° they are perfect for trolling or simply just storing your rods and/or net. The Flush Mount Rod Holder is capped on bottom to prevent leaks.
- Rod Tip Holders & Rod Retainer Bungees Dual-tip holders at the bow make storing easy. Side-mounted retainers allow for convenient grab-and-cast.
- Humminbird® Transducer Scupper Designed to support the latest Side Imaging transducer technology, the recessed scupper port provides convenient built-in mounting.
- Molded Paddle Rest Molded paddle rests allow for a quick placement to free up your hands.
- Large Bow Hatch with Click Seal Cover Roomy hatch opening is perfect for gear bags and more. Locks securely with one simple click. Keeps gear secure and dry.
- Dual Tackle Holders Convenient recessed storage on both sides provides quick access to your gear.
- Support Track Foot Brace System A comfortable foot brace system with contoured rubber and extra padding (great for bare feet) to provide a secure grip and added control. With an intuitive easy-to-reach adjustment system and position indicators it is easy to get the foot braces set to the same comfortable length on both sides.
- Stand-Up Assist Strap Provides added leverage when standing.
- Made in the USA
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: 13' 2”
Seat Height: 15"
Maximum Load: 425 lbs.
Claimed Weight: 86 lbs.
Rudder: Yes, retractable (sold separately)
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
FISHING PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Carlisle Predator Angler Paddle – 240 cm
Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene blades in camo colors are lightweight and durable. The asymmetrical, slightly curved blade shape combined with a lightweight, flexible fiberglass shaft produces smooth yet powerful strokes.
- RAM Tube Jr. Rod Holders with 6" Extension and Quick Release Track Mounts
RAM’s latest entry into their diverse fishing rod holder line of products is the RAM Tube Jr. Right or left-handed, spinning reel or level wind, this holder can do it all. Ideally suited for a wide range of uses and vessels, this holder is great for the family that fishes together or a fleet of kayaks needing a single yet versatile rod holder for everyday use. Accommodates spinning and bait-casting reels.
For the serious kayak angler, the RAM® Quick Release Track Base is a universal mounting solution for a wide variety of RAM kayak products. The RAM Adapt-A-Post™ Quick Release Track base is available to mount the full line of RAM Post and Spline rod holders, for your heavier fishing rod set-ups. Designed to accommodate most kayak tracks, quickly fasten and adjust the base to your existing track system or add a track system to kayak set up. To adjust, simply depress the release buttons and turn the ball counter-clockwise. The base will slide along the track, giving you the ultimate flexibility in re-positioning your rod holder or mounted device. The RAM Quick Release Track base can be installed at any point along the track without the need to feed in from one end of the track. A necessity for all fishing enthusiasts, the RAM Quick Release Track Base is certain to create more mounting options on whatever you choose to take to the water.
- Hobie Rod Leash with Quick Release Clip
Keep those nice fishing rods from swimming away with the Hobie Rod Leash. Secure the rod leash to your boat with the brass snap and your rod with the adjustable bungee loop. A quick snap connection feature allows easy detachment of the Hobie Rod Leash when needed. Heavy duty webbing construction and quick connect hook.
Quick release clip
Bungee attachment allows for multiple attachment options
Helps prevent fishing rods from being lost over board
Adjustable bungee loop accommodates various diameter rods
Quick snap connection feature allows easy detachment of the Hobie Rod Leash
- YakGear Paddle Leash
Keep your paddle secure while paddling with the YakGear Paddle Leash. This 1/2-ounce, 40-inch leash features a carabiner on one end and a velcro strap on the other for maximum connection possibilities to your kayak, while maintaining unrestricted paddle movement.
Package Value: $169.87
- Extrasport Elevate Angler PFD
This PFD came straight from a fisherman‘s dream with oversized pockets that allow you to wear your tackle box and keep it right at hand. An irresistible set of features and easy-to-fit, universal size prove that you don't have to spend a fortune to get a true paddling PFD. A Baja Back coupled with adjustable side and shoulder straps give you the freedom for all-day paddling.
Baja Back – comfort with all seat designs
Adjustable shoulder straps
Adjustable side straps
Zippered chest pocket
2 Expandable pockets for storage cases
VHF Radio pocket
Carabiner clip-on loop
Hypalon patches for retractors
2 D-Rings & elastic retention clip
Reflective piping on front & back
Design Floatation: 15 lbs. 8 oz.
Sizes: Universal 30" - 56"
Fabric: 200 Denier Nylon
Foam: Lightweight PE
- YakAttack GT90 Top Loading GearTrac 8''
The future of Yakattack GearTrac has arrived! This GearTrac is a top loading version of our popular GT90. Instead of having to slide your accessory in from the ends of the GearTrac you are able to drop each accessory in from the top. This makes it very easy to adjust positioning while on the water when using multiple kayak fishing accessories on a single piece of GearTrac. This medium heavy-duty surface mount track provides a platform that's not only adjustable, but fully configurable, enabling unparalleled versatility for accessory mounting! Includes #8-32 socket drive button head stainless steel screws plus nuts and washers.
- Kayak City Anchor Package
YakAttack LevorLoc Anchor Trolley
The first anchor trolley designed specifically for the job, the YakAttack LeverLoc Anchor Trolley features a LeverLoc line clamp, which locks your trolley line in place with a simple “flip of a switch” motion. Keeping the trolley lines in line is the PadHook, a simple but clever design that combines the functionality of both a pad-eye and a hook, keeping even the tightest trolley lines in place on the side of the kayak, not over your gunwale. When not in use, the easy-knot trolley ring snaps into the base of the LeverLoc, quietly secured until deployed. Includes 35’ of USA made 550 paracord with a highly reflective tracer. Features Harken® Pulleys for super smooth operation.
YakAttack SideWinder Anchor Line Reel
Get your anchor line under control with the SideWinder! Designed to make anchor line management simple and effective, the YakAttack SideWinder has some great features packed into a simple and effective design. The line lock groove keeps just the right amount of line deployed, and the tail rope passage means it can be deployed outside your anchor trolley ring for true quick release in dangerous situations. For flat water with no current, use the track mount holes in conjunction with Mighty Bolts and knobs from YakAttack to attach the SideWinder directly to your kayak's track system.
Includes hardware for install onto your kayak's track system
Includes 75 feet of 550 paracord
14" x 6.38" x 0.75"
Sea-Lect Designs 3.5 lb. Folding Anchor Kit
The SEA-LECT Designs Folding Anchor Kit includes everything you need to get started. It comes with a 3.5 lb. folding anchor, 20' of 3/16" line, and a handy mesh bag.
- Suspenz Smart Airless Kayak Cart
Suspenz has introduced their newest cart with Airless - no flat tires. The Deluxe cart rolls effortlessly while fully loaded with a kayak or canoe and all your gear. Built with a sturdy aluminum frame with stainless steel hardware.
Folds down to: 27" x 13" x 3"
Comes with a mesh storage bag
Platform size: 13" x 18"
10" airless tires
150 lb. weight capacity
Rubber bumpers to protect the hull from dings, dents or scratches
Dual-arm kickstand for extra stability while loading kayak or canoe
Plastic wheels so they don't rust
Arched axle for better ground clearance
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.