Demo model; has never been in the water.
The Predator 13 was completely engineered – below and above the waterline – to deliver the perfect platform for fishing and on-water sporting. Our Pro Staff examined seating, rod placement, paddle holders and total “fish-ability” and incorporated it all into this revolutionary boat. Something changes when you take your fishing to the surface level. It alters the playing field and provides a more personal connection to your environment – and the battles that take place there. You just may find the closer you get to the water, the further you can take your game.
- Element Seating System Form meets function and comfort meets cast in this remarkably versatile seat designed specifically for the angler. The TRAVEL position provides a lower center of gravity when you need more stability. The ATTACK position provides raised seating when fishing. The seating system can be quickly flipped out of the way into the STAND-UP position for poling, sighting and casting. Performance Tri-Hull is durable, strong and straight tracking.
- Performance Crafted Tri-Hull LT900 polyethylene delivers incredible durability and strength. Tri-Hull design offers superior stability and tracking. The Predator hull comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Slip Resistant Exo-Ridge Deck Proprietary textured design ensures you and your gear stay dry and secure.
- Exo-Ridge Tank Well Large capacity Exo-Ridge design keeps all your gear accessible and dry. Ideal for cooler, battery for trolling motor or tackle boxes.
- Removable Mounting Plates Strategically placed high-strength mounts mean no more drilling into your boat hull. Customize with rod holders, fish finders, slide tracks or GPS.
- Center Console with Mod Pod Cover Mount arrange and customize gear, including paddle leashes, GPS, fish finders and rod holders, open to reveal storage access. This unique hatch system provides easy access to your fishing rods and has been redesigned for gear management with the following features: Cup holder, Accessory plate, Splash resistant storage compartment, Magnet, Sliding tackle storage trays.
- Two Flush Mounted Rod Holders Angled at 30° they are perfect for trolling or simply just storing your rods and/or net. The Flush Mount Rod Holder is capped on bottom to prevent leaks.
- Rod Tip Holders & Rod Retainer Bungees Dual-tip holders at the bow make storing easy. Side-mounted retainers allow for convenient grab-and-cast.
- Humminbird® Transducer Scupper Designed to support the latest Side Imaging transducer technology, the recessed scupper port provides convenient built-in mounting.
- Molded Paddle Rest Molded paddle rests allow for a quick placement to free up your hands.
- Large Bow Hatch with Click Seal Cover Roomy hatch opening is perfect for gear bags and more. Locks securely with one simple click. Keeps gear secure and dry.
- Dual Tackle Holders Convenient recessed storage on both sides provides quick access to your gear.
- Support Track Foot Brace System A comfortable foot brace system with contoured rubber and extra padding (great for bare feet) to provide a secure grip and added control. With an intuitive easy-to-reach adjustment system and position indicators it is easy to get the foot braces set to the same comfortable length on both sides.
- Stand-Up Assist Strap Provides added leverage when standing.
- Made in the USA
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: 13' 2”
Seat Height: 15"
Maximum Load: 425 lbs.
Claimed Weight: 86 lbs.
Rudder: Yes, retractable (sold separately)
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
The guys working at the store were super helpful and seemed to be a great bunch of guys that really loved what they sold. The kayak I bought from them is better than perfect. I live in Oregon and use it up in the Cascades and on the Umpqua rive. It has great storage and is supper stable. Love it. I will buy from them again when I decide to upgrade my wife's.