Wilderness Systems Tsunami 125
An icon is reimagined in the all-new Tsunami. The aesthetics of the new Tsunami inspire performance and exploration with modern deck lines, while a focus on improving the paddler’s experience sees new features incorporated into the design – two removable mesh deck storage bags are perfect for stowing close-at-hand items, and an under-deck storage area provides another alternative for staging your favorite beverage. Small changes with big effects have also been integrated into the hull – the flared sidewalls and increased volume above the waterline have been improved to provide more confidence and stability, while the longer waterline has increased speed and efficiency. The Tsunami 125 is swift and agile, the spacious cockpit and deeper hull is ideal for day trippers. A touring kayak that excels in tight, twisting environments.
- Phase 3 AirPro seating system has 6-way adjustment so you can customize your seating position to meet your comfort needs
- Contoured seat and seat back have variable padding densities, more where you need it and less where you don't, saving on weight and improving breathability
- Seat's leg lifter has a soft edge that contours to your thighs, relieving pressure that can cause legs to go numb
- Domed bow and stern hatch covers offer a rugged, watertight seal and have tabs for easy removal
- SlideLock XL foot braces and adjustable padded thigh braces maximize comfort and ensure optimal paddling position
- Stern hatch and bow hatch have bulkheads to keep gear dry and secure and add positive buoyancy
- Reflective perimeter deck lines enhance safety and ease entry into kayak
- Bungee deck rigging offers additional storage for gear and paddling essentials such as bilge pump and spare paddle (not included)
- Soft-touch, ergonomic carry handles have soft rubber construction for easy portage to and from the water
- Paddle Park provides a place to secure paddle to boat when you need both hands for a photo op or gear adjustment
Made in USA
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: 12' 9”
Deck Height: 15"
Maximum Load: 300 lbs.
Claimed Weight: 51 lbs.
Cockpit Length: 35.75”
Cockpit Width: 20”
Rudder: Yes, retractable (sold separately)
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Package Deal Includes:
Kayak City Pro Series 230 - Fiberglass
The Kayak City Pro Series 230 design features an aggressive dihedral angle for easier pull through the water and a large powerful blade face to get any boat moving. The blade is made of a durable fiberglass reinforced nylon. The stiffness of this blade promotes ultimate stroke efficiency. We know you will enjoy this paddle on your next adventure.
Our fiberglass shaft is manufactured using aerospace grade fiberglass and epoxy resin. The result is a shaft with excellent strength to weight ratio.
Blade Angle: 60° RHC 60°
Blade Size: 7.1" x 18"
Weight: 34 oz.
Harmony High Volume Bilge Pump
The Harmony High Volume Bilge Pump moves more water with less fatigue. Shortened length makes for less fatiguing strokes while more efficient design moves lots of water. Low-profile exit port won't snag on deck rigging.
- Foam sleeve provides horizontal top-of-the-water flotation
- 9 strokes per gallon
- Comfort contoured handle
- Synthetic construction means no corrosion
YakGear Paddle Leash
Keep your paddle secure while paddling with the YakGear Paddle Leash. This 1/2-ounce, 40-inch leash features a carabiner on one end and a velcro strap on the other for maximum connection possibilities to your kayak, while maintaining unrestricted paddle movement.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.