On display at kayak show. Never been in the water. Has minor surface scratches from kayak stands and transportation.
Are you ready for the most-advanced pedal-powered fishing craft on the water? The cutting-edge pedal drive gets you to your spot fast, and its forward and reverse keep you hands-free and on top of the fish. The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and instantly tips up for shallow-water docking. The performance-crafted tri-hull combines smooth pedal strokes with surprising speed and stability. The rudder control knob is easily accessible for controlled steering. The Element Seating System adjusts for customizable comfort. Slip-resistant Exo-Ridge Deck drains fast and delivers sure footing. Six removable mounting plates for mountable fishing accessories and its scupper holes include one for a transducer. Generous Exo-Ridge Tank Well secures your cooler and other large pieces of gear. Store all kinds of gear inside the large bow hatch with click-seal cover, 6" access hatch in console and the gear storage pockets.
- Pedal drive mounts to kayak in seconds and can be tipped up for shallow water or docking.
- Performance Tri-Hull is durable, strong and straight tracking.
- Can pedaled up to 5.5 mph; pedals are designed for barefoot comfort and good grip.
- Pedal drive unit includes carry handle.
- Six mounting plates eliminate the need to drill holes into your boat.
- Two flush mounted rod holders.
- Center console provides more space for organizing gear and tackle.
- "Mod Pod" cover on center console allows angler to mount a fish finder, rod holders, GPS, etc.
- Hummingbird Transducer scupper is recessed to allow mounting of a side imaging transducer.
- Exo-Ridge tankwell is extra-large to accept a cooler, trolling motor battery or tackle boxes.
- Eight scupper holes drain away any water that enters the kayak.
- Old Town's patented one-way scupper valves included.
- Made in the USA.
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: 13' 2”
Seat Height: 15"
Maximum Load: 500 lbs.
Claimed Weight: 117 lbs.
Rudder: Yes, retractable
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
I reviewed what Kayak would fit my need for a year before I purchase the old town pdl. My purchase was easy and customer service after the sale was amazing. I usually buy locally, but I had an excellent experience with Kayak city. The pdl is the best I love this kayak to me it is better than a Hobie.